Affiliation: Loyola University Chicago
Location: Chicago, USA
- Behavioral and psychosocial factors associated with insomnia in adolescents with chronic painTonya M Palermo
Department of Anesthesiology, Seattle Children s Hospital, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Pain 152:89-94. 2011..Assessment of insomnia may be important for identifying behavioral targets for the delivery of sleep-specific interventions to youth with chronic pain...
- Patterns and predictors of health service utilization in adolescents with pain: comparison between a community and a clinical pain sampleMarisol Toliver-Sokol
Department of Psychiatry, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, Oregon, USA
J Pain 12:747-55. 2011..Additionally, higher income and greater levels of depressive symptoms predicted a higher number of prescribed medications...
- A longitudinal examination of health-related quality of life in children and adolescents with spina bifidaCaitlin B Murray
Psychology Department, Loyola University Chicago, Department of Pediatrics, College of Medicine, Texas A and M University, and Department of Landscape Architecture and Urban Planning, College of Architecture, Texas A and M University
J Pediatr Psychol 40:419-30. 2015....
- Observed macro- and micro-level parenting behaviors during preadolescent family interactions as predictors of adjustment in emerging adults with and without spina bifidaCaitlin B Murray
Psychology Department, Loyola University Chicago, Clinical Child Psychology Program, University of Kansas, Department of Medicine, Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey and Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, and Department of Psychology and Human Development, Vanderbilt University
J Pediatr Psychol 40:18-32. 2015..To examine observed autonomy-promoting and -inhibiting parenting behaviors during preadolescence as predictors of adjustment outcomes in emerging adults with and without spina bifida (SB)...
- Pain and sleep-wake disturbances in adolescents with depressive disordersCaitlin B Murray
Psychology Department, Loyola University Chicago, 1032 W Sheridan Road, Chicago, IL 60660, USA
J Clin Child Adolesc Psychol 41:482-90. 2012..These results indicate that sleep is important to assess in youth with depression, and that pain may be an important target for sleep intervention in this population...