ISABELLE LE POOLE
Affiliation: Loyola University Medical Center
- 'VIT1', a novel gene associated with vitiligoI C Le Poole
Department of Pathology, Loyola University Chicago, Illinois 60513, USA
Pigment Cell Res 14:475-84. 2001..Expression of ORF mRNA was confirmed for multiple skin cell types, suggesting its importance for skin physiology...
- Recent progress in tumour vaccine developmentI Caroline Le Poole
Oncology Institute, Loyola University Medical Center, 2160 S 1st Ave, Maywood, IL 60153, USA
Expert Opin Investig Drugs 12:971-81. 2003..Such assessment provides the overall conclusion that tumour vaccines are safe and deserve a more prominent place in the sequel of treatments for human cancer...
- Advances in prophylactic cancer vaccine researchI Caroline Le Poole
Cancer Immunology Program, Cardinal Bernardin Cancer Center, Maywood, IL 60153, USA
Expert Rev Anticancer Ther 3:537-45. 2003..This paper addresses the specific challenges posed to the exciting field of prophylactic cancer vaccine research...
- Autoimmune etiology of generalized vitiligoI Caroline Le Poole
Department of Pathology, Oncology Institute, Loyola University, Chicago, IL, USA
Curr Dir Autoimmun 10:227-43. 2008..The resulting efficacious and progressive autoimmune response to melanocytes provides a roadmap for melanoma therapy...
- Interferon-gamma reduces melanosomal antigen expression and recognition of melanoma cells by cytotoxic T cellsI Caroline Le Poole
Department of Pathology, Skin Oncology Research Program, Cardinal Bernardin Cancer Center, Loyola University Medical Center, Bldg 112, Rm 303, 2160 S 1st Ave, Maywood, IL 60153, USA
Am J Pathol 160:521-8. 2002..Reduced MART-1 expression was frequently observed in adjacent tumor cells. Consequently, IFN-gamma may enhance inflammatory responses yet hamper effective recognition of melanoma cells...
- Expansion of vitiligo lesions is associated with reduced epidermal CDw60 expression and increased expression of HLA-DR in perilesional skinI C Le Poole
Department of Pathology, Cardinal Bernardin Cancer Center Rm 203, Loyola University, 2160 South First Avenue, Maywood, Chicago, IL 60153, U S A
Br J Dermatol 149:739-48. 2003..Expression of CDw60 by keratinocytes is defined by the presence of T-helper cell (Th)1 vs. Th2 cytokines, and can serve as a sentinel molecule to characterize an ongoing skin immune response...
- Langerhans cells and dendritic cells are cytotoxic towards HPV16 E6 and E7 expressing target cellsI Caroline Le Poole
Department of Pathology Oncology Institute, Loyola University Medical Center, Bldg 112, Rm 203, 2160 South 1st Ave, Maywood, IL 60153, USA
Cancer Immunol Immunother 57:789-97. 2008..Shrinkage of HPV16 E6 and E7 expressing tumors correlated with infiltration by S100+ DC and LC, co-localizing with apoptotic mouse tumor cells. In conclusion, DC and LC mediated killing may be exploitable for anti-tumor treatment...
- Stress proteins in autoimmune depigmentationISABELLE LE POOLE; Fiscal Year: 2005..The same model will be of use to test the efficacy of therapeutic modalities to be developed for vitiligo in the future. ..
- Autoimmune vitiligo as a roadmap to melanoma therapyISABELLE LE POOLE; Fiscal Year: 2007..Importantly, the cloning of high affinity T cell receptors in retroviral vectors may be suitable for introduction into patient PBL for treatment of malignant melanoma. ..
- Pigmentation and Diversity ConferenceISABELLE LE POOLE; Fiscal Year: 2007..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Chemopreventive treatment of familial melanomaISABELLE LE POOLE; Fiscal Year: 2008..3] To quantify melanoma tumor growth and measure immunologic parameters (cytokine secretion by ELISA and ELISPOT) in mice treated with bleaching agents and IL-2. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..