Christopher I Higginson
Affiliation: Loyola College
- Cognitive deficits in essential tremor consistent with frontosubcortical dysfunctionChristopher I Higginson
Department of Psychology, Loyola College in Maryland, Baltimore, MD 21210 2699, USA
J Clin Exp Neuropsychol 30:760-5. 2008..Results indicated that the ET group performed significantly worse than controls across multiple cognitive domains, but performed remarkably similar to PD patients, consistent with frontosubcortical dysfunction...
- The clinical significance of neuropsychological changes following bilateral subthalamic nucleus deep brain stimulation for Parkinson's diseaseChristopher I Higginson
Loyola College in Maryland, Department of Psychology, Baltimore, MD 21210 2699, USA
J Clin Exp Neuropsychol 31:65-72. 2009..Therefore, the statistically significant declines on measures of list learning and verbal fluency observed in the sample as a whole were the result of clinically significant declines experienced by a minority of participants...
- Neurocognitive predictors of performance on a telephone task following strokeChristopher I Higginson
Loyola University Maryland, Baltimore, MD 21210, USA
J Clin Exp Neuropsychol 32:528-35. 2010..Results are discussed in light of previous findings with different patient populations and different measures of functional ability...
- Predictors of HVOT performance in Parkinson's diseaseChristopher I Higginson
Department of Psychology, Loyola University Maryland, Baltimore, Maryland 21210 2699, USA
Appl Neuropsychol 18:210-5. 2011....
- The ecological validity of clinical tests of visuospatial function in community-dwelling older adultsKathryn L Farley
Department of Psychology, Loyola University Maryland, Baltimore, 21210, USA
Arch Clin Neuropsychol 26:728-38. 2011....
- The contribution of trail making to the prediction of performance-based instrumental activities of daily living in Parkinson's disease without dementiaChristopher I Higginson
a Department of Psychology, Loyola University Maryland, Baltimore, MD, USA
J Clin Exp Neuropsychol 35:530-9. 2013..These results suggest that the sequencing element of the TMT is paramount in the prediction of IADLs in PD...