Affiliation: Loyola College
- Homeschooled adolescents in the United States: Developmental outcomesSharon Green-Hennessy
Department of Psychology, Loyola University Maryland, 4501 N Charles Street, Baltimore, MD 21210, USA Electronic address
J Adolesc 37:441-9. 2014..This group was also more likely to report lax parental attitudes toward substance use. Findings suggest homeschoolers with weaker religious ties represent an at-risk group. ..
- Cochrane systematic reviews for the mental health field: is the gold standard tarnished?Sharon Green-Hennessy
Department of Psychology, Loyola University Maryland, 4501 N Charles St, Baltimore, MD 21210, USA
Psychiatr Serv 64:65-70. 2013..This study assessed the appropriateness of the Cochrane review system for providing guidance to the mental health field regarding evidence-based practice...
- Factors associated with receipt of behavioral health services among persons with substance dependenceSharon Green-Hennessy
Department of Psychology, Loyola College Maryland, 4501 North Charles Street, Baltimore, MD 21210, USA
Psychiatr Serv 53:1592-8. 2002..This study sought to identify demographic and clinical variables that predict use of behavioral health services among persons with substance dependence...
- State variations in complaint rates to protection and advocacy systemsKevin D Hennessy
U S Department of Health and Human Services, Washington, DC 20201, USA
Psychiatr Serv 53:535. 2002
- Psychotropic drug use and expenditures among medicaid beneficiaries with and without other mental health or substance abuse servicesKevin D Hennessy
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation, US Department of Health and Human Services, 200 Independence Avenue, SW, Room 442E, Washington, DC 20201, USA
J Nerv Ment Dis 191:476-8. 2003