Melissa H Roberts
Affiliation: Lovelace Clinic Foundation
- Chronic pain and pain medication use in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. A cross-sectional studyMelissa H Roberts
LCF Research, Health Services Research Division, Albuquerque, NM, USA
Ann Am Thorac Soc 10:290-8. 2013..Pain is a common problem for patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). However, pain is minimally discussed in COPD management guidelines...
- Limited lung function: impact of reduced peak expiratory flow on health status, health-care utilization, and expected survival in older adultsMelissa H Roberts
LCF Research, Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
Am J Epidemiol 176:127-34. 2012..69, 95% CI: 1.24, 2.30). PEF is a valid measure of health status in older persons, and low PEF is an independent predictor of hospitalization and poor subjective mortality assessment...
- Clinical and economic outcomes in an observational study of COPD maintenance therapies: multivariable regression versus propensity score matchingMelissa H Roberts
Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute, Albuquerque, NM, USA
Int J Chron Obstruct Pulmon Dis 7:221-33. 2012....
- Economic burden of chronic bronchitis in the United States: a retrospective case-control studyChristopher M Blanchette
Division of Clinical and Outcomes Research, Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute, Kannapolis, NC 28081, USA
Int J Chron Obstruct Pulmon Dis 6:73-81. 2011..We examined how this later diagnosis may impact health care costs and utilization during the 12 months prior to and 24 months post initial CB diagnosis...
- Can outpatient pharmacy data identify persons with undiagnosed COPD?Douglas W Mapel
Lovelace Clinic Foundation, 2309 Renard Pl SE, Ste 103, Albuquerque, NM 87106 4264, USA
Am J Manag Care 16:505-12. 2010..To develop and validate a method for identifying persons with undiagnosed chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) using outpatient pharmacy data...
- New clinical insights into chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and their implications for pharmacoeconomic analysesDouglas W Mapel
Lovelace Clinic Foundation, Albuquerque, MN 87106 4264, USA
Pharmacoeconomics 30:869-85. 2012....