Susan M Love
- The intraductal approach to the breast: raison d'ÃªtreBonnie L King
Department of Biological Sciences, Quinnipiac University, Mt Carmel Ave, Hamden, CT 06518-1908, USA
Breast Cancer Res 8:206. 2006..New techniques for accessing and interrogating these systems offer the potential to gauge the microenvironment of the breast and distill biological risk profiles...
- Anatomy of the nipple and breast ducts revisitedSusan M Love
Department of General Surgery, David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California, USA
Cancer 101:1947-57. 2004..Increasing interest in the intraductal approach to the breast has necessitated revisiting the anatomy of the breast...
- The Fourth International Symposium on the Intraductal Approach to Breast Cancer, Santa Barbara, California, 10-13 March 2005Bonnie L King
Biology Department, Quinnipiac University, Hamden, Connecticut, USA
Breast Cancer Res 7:198-204. 2005..The latest research findings in these areas, presented at The 4th International Symposium on the Intraductal Approach to Breast Cancer in 2005, are summarized in this report...
- Breast cancer from a public health perspectiveRichard R Love
Department of Medicine, University of Wisconsin, and University of Wisconsin Comprehensive Cancer Center, Madison, Wisconsin, USA
Breast J 10:136-40. 2004..Public health perspectives thus suggest that many current "standard" approaches to breast cancer in Western countries cannot help the majority of women in the world...
- The Breast Cancer 101 ConferenceSusan Love; Fiscal Year: 2003..Furthermore, the partnership with the California BCRP and collaboration with Think Tank members further insures that the planning and carry-through for this conference will be done at the highest level. ..
- The 3rd Intraductal Approach to Breast Cancer SymposiumSusan Love; Fiscal Year: 2003..We are confident that this conference will have a positive impact on the direction and success of future learning and research using the Intraductal approach in the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of breast cancer. ..
- The 2nd Santa Barbara Think Tank: The Normal BreastSusan Love; Fiscal Year: 2004..Furthermore, the experienced members of the Think Tank planning committee further insures that the planning and carry-through for this conference will be done at the highest level. ..
- The 4th Intraductal Approach to Breast Cancer SymposiumSusan Love; Fiscal Year: 2005..Grants will be awarded at the end of the conference. We have found that this program design is most effective at increasing collaboration and ensuring that the research being done has the best chance for success. ..
- 5th International Symposium on the Intraductal Approach to Breast CancerSusan Love; Fiscal Year: 2007....