Affiliation: Louisiana Tech University
- A genome-wide analysis of FRT-like sequences in the human genomeJeffry L Shultz
School of Biological Sciences, Louisiana Tech University, Ruston, Louisiana, United States of America
PLoS ONE 6:e18077. 2011..The data obtained will be useful for the emerging field of genome engineering...
- Flp and Cre expressed from Flp-2A-Cre and Flp-IRES-Cre transcription units mediate the highest level of dual recombinase-mediated cassette exchangeRachelle P Anderson
School of Biosciences, Louisiana Tech University, 1 Adams Blvd, Ruston, LA 71272, USA
Nucleic Acids Res 40:e62. 2012..The analysis shows that it is the relative Flp-to-Cre ratio that critically affects the efficiency of dual RMCE. Our results will be helpful for maximizing the efficiency of dual RMCE aimed to engineer and re-engineer genomes...
- Evolution of variants of yeast site-specific recombinase Flp that utilize native genomic sequences as recombination target sitesSwetha Bolusani
School of Biological Sciences IfM, 911 Hergot Avenue, Louisiana Tech University, Ruston, LA 71272, USA
Nucleic Acids Res 34:5259-69. 2006..We demonstrate the ability of an Flp variant to mediate integration of a reporter cassette in Escherichia coli via recombination at one of the IL10-derived sites...
- Efficient Flp-Int HK022 dual RMCE in mammalian cellsEugenia Voziyanova
School of Biosciences, Louisiana Tech University, 1 Adams Boulveard, Ruston, LA 71272, USA
Nucleic Acids Res 41:e125. 2013..Under optimal conditions, the efficiency of 'simultaneous' dual RMCE reached ∼12% of the transfected cells. Our results underline the importance of fine-tuning the reaction conditions for achieving the highest levels of dual RMCE. ..
- Tailor-made variants of site-specific recombinases as tools for genome engineerinYuri Voziyanov; Fiscal Year: 2009....
- Tailor-made variants of site-specific recombinases as tools for genome engineerinYuri Voziyanov; Fiscal Year: 2010....