Erich J Conrad
Affiliation: Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center
- Assessment of Psychiatric Symptoms at a Level I Trauma Center Surgery Follow-up Clinic: A Preliminary ReportErich J Conrad
Department of Psychiatry, Louisiana State University School of Medicine, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
Am Surg 79:492-4. 2013..0%) reported victimization and 12 (48.0%) reported perpetration. Elevated levels of psychiatric symptoms were found in the trauma surgery follow-up clinic. Psychiatric care embedded in this setting may be warranted...
- Restoration of mental health services in New OrleansErich J Conrad
Am J Psychiatry 165:33. 2008
- Psychiatry consultation during disaster preparedness: Hurricane GustavErich J Conrad
Louisiana State University School of Medicine, 1542 Tulane Ave, New Orleans, LA 70112, USA
South Med J 106:99-101. 2013..This study sought to characterize the population that presented to an emergency department during Hurricane Gustav in 2008...
- The effectiveness of olanzapine, risperidone, quetiapine, and ziprasidone as augmentation agents in treatment-resistant major depressive disorderJames G Barbee
Department of Psychiatry, Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, New Orleans 70112, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 65:975-81. 2004..To date, there have been no reports in the literature regarding the effectiveness of these drugs when trials of one or more of them have failed previously as antidepressant augmentation...
- Aripiprazole augmentation in treatment-resistant depressionJames G Barbee
Department of Psychiatry, Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, New Orleans, Louisiana 70112, USA
Ann Clin Psychiatry 16:189-94. 2004..The authors hypothesized that aripiprazole would be efficacious in augmenting antidepressant treatment in resistant patients with non-psychotic unipolar depression who had previously failed a trial of another atypical neuroleptic...