Affiliation: Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- A prospective study of hyperprolactinemia in children and adolescents treated with atypical antipsychotic agentsEma Saito
Department of Psychiatry Research, The Zucker Hillside Hospital, Long Island Jewish Medical Center, New Hyde Park, NY, USA
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 14:350-8. 2004..We hypothesized: (1) risperidone would be associated with hyperprolactinemia most frequently, and (2) postpubertal females may be at higher risk of prolactin elevation and associated adverse effects...
- Lower orbital frontal white matter integrity in adolescents with bipolar I disorderVivian Kafantaris
Feinstein Institute for Medical Research, North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 48:79-86. 2009..To examine white matter microstructure, as assessed via diffusion tensor imaging (DTI), in adolescents with bipolar I disorder compared with control volunteers...
- Macrocytosis associated with divalproex treatmentRuth Tsivkin
Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, The Zucker Hillside Hospital, New Hyde Park, New York 11040, USA
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 15:1011-4. 2005....
- A placebo-controlled pilot study of adjunctive olanzapine for adolescents with anorexia nervosaVivian Kafantaris
Division of Psychiatry Research, The Zucker Hillside Hospital, Glen Oaks, New York 11004, USA
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 21:207-12. 2011....
- Pharmacoepidemiology of Antipsychotic Use in Youth with ADHD: Trends and Clinical ImplicationsMichael L Birnbaum
Division of Psychiatry Research, The Zucker Hillside Hospital, North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System, 75 59 263rd Street, Glen Oaks, NY, 11004, USA
Curr Psychiatry Rep 15:382. 2013..Reasons for and risk/benefit ratios of this practice with little evidence base require further investigation. ..
- Can diabetes mellitus be induced by medication?Ema Saito
Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Schneider Children s Hospital, North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System, New Hyde Park, New York 11040, USA
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 12:231-6. 2002..All were African American, obese, and had a family history of diabetes mellitus. We discuss each case and examine the possibility of psychotropic medication-induced diabetes mellitus in adolescents...
- Lithium, minocycline, and pseudotumor cerebriJanardhana Jonnalagadda
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 44:209. 2005
- Treatment of withdrawal dyskinesiaVivian Kafantaris
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 44:1102-3. 2005