Bryan T Oshiro
Affiliation: Loma Linda University
- A multistate quality improvement program to decrease elective deliveries before 39 weeks of gestationBryan T Oshiro
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Loma Linda University School of Medicine, Loma Linda, CA 92350, USA
Obstet Gynecol 121:1025-31. 2013....
- Decreasing elective deliveries before 39 weeks of gestation in an integrated health care systemBryan T Oshiro
Women and Newborn Clinical Integration Program, Intermountain Healthcare, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
Obstet Gynecol 113:804-11. 2009..Secondary objectives were to monitor relevant clinical outcomes...
- Quality improvement opportunities to prevent preterm birthsBryan T Oshiro
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Loma Linda University School of Medicine, Loma Linda, CA 92354, USA
Clin Perinatol 38:565-78. 2011..However, using proven quality improvement principles and techniques, along with institutional will and commitment, are invaluable in rapidly implementing evidence-based initiatives for the prevention of preterm births...
- A novel method of measuring reduction of nitrite-induced methemoglobin applied to fetal and adult blood of humans and sheepGordon G Power
Center for Perinatal Biology, Loma Linda University School of Medicine, Loma Linda, CA 92350, USA
J Appl Physiol (1985) 103:1359-65. 2007..In conclusion, the novel methodology permits absolute quantification of the reduction of nitrite-induced methemoglobin in whole blood...
- Remodeling of the cervix and parturition in mice lacking the progesterone receptor B isoformSteven M Yellon
Department of Physiology, Loma Linda University School of Medicine, Loma Linda, California, USA
Biol Reprod 85:498-502. 2011..Rather, other receptors may contribute to the progesterone-dependent mechanism that promotes remodeling of the cervix during pregnancy and in the proinflammatory process associated with ripening before parturition...