- Respect in mental health: reconciling the rhetorical hyperbole with the practical realityJohn R Cutcliffe
University of Ottawa, Canada
Nurs Ethics 20:273-84. 2013....
- Oxymoronic or synergistic: deconstructing the psychiatric and/or mental health nurseJohn Cutcliffe
Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, University of Maine, Orono, Maine 04469, USA
Int J Ment Health Nurs 22:125-34. 2013....
- Understanding the risks of recent discharge: the phenomenological experiences: trying to survive while living under the proverbial "Sword of Damocles"John Cutcliffe
University of Maine, Orono, 04469, USA
Crisis 33:265-72. 2012....
- Understanding the risks of recent discharge: the phenomenological lived experiences--“existential angst at the prospect of discharge”John R Cutcliffe
University of Maine, Orono, Maine, USA
Crisis 33:21-9. 2012....
- Nurse migration in an increasingly interconnected world: the case for internationalization of regulation of nurses and nursing regulatory bodiesJohn R Cutcliffe
University of Maine, Dunn Hall, School of Nursing, Orono, ME 04469, USA
Arch Psychiatr Nurs 25:320-8. 2011....