Matthew C Camp
Affiliation: Loma Linda University
- A quantitative analysis of periorbital aging with three-dimensional surface imagingMatthew C Camp
Department of Plastic Surgery, Loma Linda University, 11175 Anderson Street, Suite 21126, Loma Linda, CA 92350, USA
J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg 64:148-54. 2011..The markers of facial aging discussed here go beyond descriptive accounts by individual practitioners and are presented as quantitative measurements of the volume change in the aging periorbital region...
- Who is providing aesthetic surgery? A detailed examination of the geographic distribution and training backgrounds of cosmetic practitioners in Southern CaliforniaMatthew C Camp
Department of Plastic Surgery, Loma Linda University Medical Center, Loma Linda, Calif, USA
Plast Reconstr Surg 125:1257-62. 2010..In this study, a demographic analysis was performed of providers of invasive and minimally invasive cosmetic treatments in the Southern California region...
- The battle for hearts and minds: who is communicating most effectively with the cosmetic marketplace?Matthew C Camp
Department of Plastic Surgery, Loma Linda University Medical Center, Loma Linda, California, USA
Aesthet Surg J 30:614-7. 2010..Many of these new providers are savvy in marketing and public relations and are beginning to control a surprisingly large amount of cosmetic patient care...
- Canary in a coal mine: does the plastic surgery market predict the american economy?Wendy W Wong
Loma Linda University Department of Plastic Surgery, Loma Linda University Medical Center, Loma Linda, CA 92354, USA
Plast Reconstr Surg 126:657-66. 2010..If an economic predicting role can be established from plastic surgery indicators, this could prove to be a very powerful tool...
- The quality of Internet advertising in aesthetic surgery: an in-depth analysisWendy W Wong
Department of Plastic Surgery, Loma Linda University Medical Center, Loma Linda, California 92354, USA
Aesthet Surg J 30:735-43. 2010..This market is consumer-oriented, relying heavily on advertising for survival amid the increasing provider competition...
- Contribution of lip proportions to facial aesthetics in different ethnicities: a three-dimensional analysisWendy W Wong
Loma Linda University Department of Plastic Surgery, 11175 Campus Street, Suite CP 21126, Loma Linda, California, USA
J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg 63:2032-9. 2010..However, most current anthropometric measurements refer to Caucasians, and their use in the treatment of Asian American patients would be inappropriate...