Affiliation: Lewin Group
- Injuries among children with autism spectrum disorderAnjali Jain
Lewin Group, Falls Church, VA Electronic address
Acad Pediatr 14:390-7. 2014..We compared risk of injury among children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) to those without ASD, adjusting for demographic and clinical characteristics...
- Psychotropic medication use and polypharmacy in children with autism spectrum disordersDonna Spencer
The Lewin Group, 3130 Fairview Park Dr, Suite 600, Falls Church, VA 22042
Pediatrics 132:833-40. 2013..The objectives of this study were to examine rates and predictors of psychotropic use and multiclass polypharmacy among commercially insured children with autism spectrum disorders (ASD)...
- Prevalence of obesity among young Asian-American childrenAnjali Jain
Lewin Group, 3130 Fairview Park Drive, Falls Church, VA 22042, USA
Child Obes 8:518-25. 2012....
- Collaborative school-based obesity interventions: lessons learned from 6 southern districtsAnjali Jain
The Lewin Group, Fairview Park Drive, Suite 500, Falls Church, VA 22042, USA
J Sch Health 83:213-22. 2013..Although studies have shown that school-based obesity interventions can be effective, little is known about how to translate and implement programs into real-world school settings...
- Autism occurrence by MMR vaccine status among US children with older siblings with and without autismAnjali Jain
The Lewin Group, Falls Church, Virginia
JAMA 313:1534-40. 2015..Parents who already have a child with ASD may be especially wary of vaccinations...
- Simulation of quitting smoking in the military shows higher lifetime medical spending more than offset by productivity gainsWenya Yang
Lewin Group, Falls Church, Virginia, USA
Health Aff (Millwood) 31:2717-26. 2012..These results boost the case for smoking cessation programs in the military in particular, along with not selling cigarettes in commissaries or at reduced prices...