Blake J Lesselroth
- Design and implementation of a medication reconciliation kiosk: the Automated Patient History Intake Device (APHID)Blake J Lesselroth
MBI, Technology and Information Management, Department of Hospital Specialty Medicine, Mail Code P3 MED, Portland VA Medical Center, 3710 SW U S Veterans Hospital Road, Portland, Oregon 97239, USA
J Am Med Inform Assoc 16:300-4. 2009..Results from the roll-in phase indicate the device is easy for patients to use and integrates well with clinic workflow...
- Design of admission medication reconciliation technology: a human factors approach to requirements and prototypingBlake J Lesselroth
CORRESPONDING AUTHOR Blake J Lesselroth, MD MBI FACP Director, Portland Patient Safety Center of Inquiry Portland VA Medical Center, Department of Medicine Mail Code P3 MED 3720 SW US Veterans Hospital Drive Portland, Oregon, 97239 503 220 8262, ext 55998 fax 503 721 7807
HERD 6:30-48. 2013....
- Using consumer-based kiosk technology to improve and standardize medication reconciliation in a specialty care settingBlake Lesselroth
Clinical Applications Medicine Service, Portland Department of Veterans Affairs, Portland, OR, USA
Jt Comm J Qual Patient Saf 35:264-70. 2009....
- Addressing the sociotechnical drivers of quality improvement: a case study of post-operative DVT prophylaxis computerised decision supportBlake J Lesselroth
Portland Oregon VA Medical Center, Oregon Health and Sciences University, Portland, Oregon, USA
BMJ Qual Saf 20:381-9. 2011....
- Primary care provider perceptions and use of a novel medication reconciliation technologyBlake J Lesselroth
Portland Informatics Center and Hospital and Specialty Medicine Division, Portland Oregon Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Portland, OR 97239, USA
Inform Prim Care 19:105-18. 2011..Patient responses are immediately viewable in the legacy electronic health record. This paper describes a survey developed to assess PC provider perceptions of our HIT and HIT implementation effectiveness...