Cindy H Wu
Affiliation: Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Developing microbe-plant interactions for applications in plant-growth promotion and disease control, production of useful compounds, remediation and carbon sequestrationCindy H Wu
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Earth Sciences Division, One Cyclotron Road, Berkeley, CA 94720, USA
Microb Biotechnol 2:428-40. 2009..Challenges, limitations and future outlook for each field are discussed...
- Systems biology approach to bioremediationRomy Chakraborty
Ecology Department, Earth Sciences Division, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Berkeley, CA, USA
Curr Opin Biotechnol 23:483-90. 2012....
- PCR amplification-independent methods for detection of microbial communities by the high-density microarray PhyloChipKristen M DeAngelis
Ecology Department, Earth Sciences Division, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Berkeley, CA 94720, USA
Appl Environ Microbiol 77:6313-22. 2011....
- Characterization of coastal urban watershed bacterial communities leads to alternative community-based indicatorsCindy H Wu
Ecology Department, Earth Sciences Division, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Berkeley, California, United States of America
PLoS ONE 5:e11285. 2010..A large percentage of the urban watersheds in the United States are affected by fecal pollution, including human pathogens, thus warranting comprehensive monitoring...
- Versatile microbial surface-display for environmental remediation and biofuels productionCindy H Wu
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, One Cyclotron Road MS 70A 3317, Berkeley, CA 94720, USA
Trends Microbiol 16:181-8. 2008..Microbial cell-surface display has proven to be extremely important for numerous applications, ranging from combinatorial library screening and protein engineering to bioremediation and biofuels production...