Nicholas J Wang
Affiliation: Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- High-resolution molecular characterization of 15q11-q13 rearrangements by array comparative genomic hybridization (array CGH) with detection of gene dosageNicholas J Wang
Department of Human Genetics, University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Am J Hum Genet 75:267-81. 2004..These results indicate that array CGH is a powerful technique to study rearrangements of proximal chromosome 15q...
- Autistic disorder associated with a paternally derived unbalanced translocation leading to duplication of chromosome 15pter-q13.2: a case reportDavid J Wu
Department of Biological Sciences, University of Delaware, Newark, USA
Mol Cytogenet 2:27. 2009..This case suggests that biallelically expressed genes on proximal 15q contribute to the idic(15) autism phenotype...
- Analysis of molecular inversion probe performance for allele copy number determinationYuker Wang
Affymetrix Inc, Shoreline Blvd, South San Francisco, CA 94080, USA
Genome Biol 8:R246. 2007....
- Integrated analysis of breast cancer cell lines reveals unique signaling pathwaysLaura M Heiser
Life Sciences Division, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Berkeley, CA 94720, USA
Genome Biol 10:R31. 2009..Deregulation in signaling along the EgfR-MAPK pathway is common in breast cancer, though the manner in which deregulation occurs varies between both individuals and cancer subtypes...
- A systems analysis of the chemosensitivity of breast cancer cells to the polyamine analogue PG-11047Wen Lin Kuo
Life Sciences Division, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Berkeley, California, USA
BMC Med 7:77. 2009....
- Multiple forms of atypical rearrangements generating supernumerary derivative chromosome 15Nicholas J Wang
Nemours Biomedical Research, Alfred I, duPont Hospital for Children, Wilmington, Delaware, 19803, USA
BMC Genet 9:2. 2008..Five recurrent breakpoints have been described in most cases of segmental aneuploidy of chromosome 15q11-q13 and previous studies have shown that most idic(15) chromosomes arise through BP3:BP3 or BP4:BP5 recombination events...
- Atypical breakpoints generating mosaic interstitial duplication and triplication of chromosome 15q11-q13Alexander S Parokonny
Human Genetics Research Laboratory, Nemours Biomedical Research, Wilmington, Delaware 19803, USA
Am J Med Genet A 143:2473-7. 2007
- Genomic and functional profiling of duplicated chromosome 15 cell lines reveal regulatory alterations in UBE3A-associated ubiquitin-proteasome pathway processesColin A Baron
Department of Pathology, University of California, Davis School of Medicine, Sacramento, CA 95817, USA
Hum Mol Genet 15:853-69. 2006..This study provides insight into the direct and indirect effects of copy number gains in chromosome 15 and provides a framework for the study of these effects in neuronal systems...