Affiliation: Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- OPPL-Galaxy, a Galaxy tool for enhancing ontology exploitation as part of bioinformatics workflowsMikel Egaña Aranguren
Ontology Engineering Group, School of Computer Science, Technical University of Madrid UPM, Boadilla del Monte, 28660, Spain
J Biomed Semantics 4:2. 2013..OPPL augments the ontologists' toolbox by providing a more efficient, and less error-prone, mechanism for enriching a biomedical ontology than that obtained by a manual treatment...
- Dovetailing biology and chemistry: integrating the Gene Ontology with the ChEBI chemical ontologyDavid P Hill
Mouse Genome Informatics, The Jackson Laboratory, Bar Harbor, ME 04609, USA
BMC Genomics 14:513. 2013....
- Uberon, an integrative multi-species anatomy ontologyChristopher J Mungall
Genomics Division, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, 1 Cycltotron Road MS 64 121, Berkeley, CA 94720, USA
Genome Biol 13:R5. 2012..It uses novel methods for representing taxonomic variation, and has proved to be essential for translational phenotype analyses. Uberon is available at http://uberon.org...
- ONTO-ToolKit: enabling bio-ontology engineering via GalaxyErick Antezana
Department of Biology, Norwegian University of Science and Technology NTNU, Høgskoleringen 5, N 7491 Trondheim, Norway
BMC Bioinformatics 11:S8. 2010....
- AmiGO: online access to ontology and annotation dataSeth Carbon
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Berkeley, CA 94720, USA
Bioinformatics 25:288-9. 2009..AmiGO is free open source software developed and maintained by the GO Consortium...