Terumi Kohwi Shigematsu
Affiliation: Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- ATM suppresses SATB1-induced malignant progression in breast epithelial cellsELLEN ORDINARIO
Life Sciences Division, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, University of California, Berkeley, California, USA
PLoS ONE 7:e51786. 2012..These data indicate a novel role for ATM as a suppressor of SATB1-induced malignancy in breast epithelial cells, but also raise a cautionary note that phenotypic drift could lead to dramatically different functional outcomes...
- Genome organizing function of SATB1 in tumor progressionTerumi Kohwi-Shigematsu
Life Sciences Division, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, 1 Cyclotron Rd, Berkeley, CA 94720, USA
Semin Cancer Biol 23:72-9. 2013..We review and describe future perspectives on SATB1 function in higher-order chromatin structure and gene regulation, and its role in metastasis of breast cancer and other tumor types...
- SATB1-mediated functional packaging of chromatin into loopsTerumi Kohwi-Shigematsu
Life Sciences Division, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, University of California, Berkeley, CA 94720, USA
Methods 58:243-54. 2012..In this article, in order to describe methods of analyzing protein-mediated chromatin interactions, we will use as an example a global genome-organizer protein, SATB1, which mediates chromatin looping...
- Base unpairing regions and chromatin foldingTerumi Kohwi Shigematsu; Fiscal Year: 2004..The research proposed here will test whether certain BURs can act as long-range regulatory elements by forming a specific loop domain structure during T cell differentiation. ..
- SATB1 IN T CELL APOPTOSISTerumi Kohwi Shigematsu; Fiscal Year: 2004..abstract_text> ..
- SATB1 IN T CELL APOPTOSISTerumi Kohwi Shigematsu; Fiscal Year: 2007..We will also test whether the SATB 1 cleavage, which normally occurs in apoptosis, is also important in other biological processes, such as T cell differentiation (Specific Aim 3). ..
- Characterization of MeCP2 target genes in Rett SyndromeTerumi Kohwi Shigematsu; Fiscal Year: 2008..Our study will provide information about the molecular mechanisms underlying Mecp2 activity and how MECP2 mutations might cause Rett syndrome. ..
- NON B DNA STRUCTURE WITH CHEMICAL CARCINOGENSTerumi Kohwi Shigematsu; Fiscal Year: 2001....