Affiliation: Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- GLAMM: Genome-Linked Application for Metabolic MapsJohn T Bates
Technologies Division, DOE Joint BioEnergy Institute, Emeryville, CA 94608, USA
Nucleic Acids Res 39:W400-5. 2011..2010) Nucleic Acids Research, 38, D396-D400]. GLAMM is available for free to the scientific community at glamm.lbl.gov...
- Manipulation of the carbon storage regulator system for metabolite remodeling and biofuel production in Escherichia coliAdrienne E McKee
Joint BioEnergy Institute, Emeryville, CA, USA
Microb Cell Fact 11:79. 2012..coli. Therefore, we hypothesized that perturbation of the Csr system through the CsrA-CsrB ribonucleoprotein complex might increase production of biofuels and their intermediates from heterologous pathways...
- MetaMicrobesOnline: phylogenomic analysis of microbial communitiesDylan Chivian
Division of Physical Biosciences, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Berkeley, CA, USA
Nucleic Acids Res 41:D648-54. 2013..Lastly, the domain browser permits rapid comparison of protein domain organization within genes of interest from metagenomes and complete microbial genomes...
- Environmental genomics reveals a single-species ecosystem deep within EarthDylan Chivian
Physical Biosciences Division, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Berkeley, CA 94720, USA
Science 322:275-8. 2008....
- MicrobesOnline: an integrated portal for comparative and functional genomicsParamvir S Dehal
Virtual Institute for Microbial Stress and Survival, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Berkeley, CA 94720, USA
Nucleic Acids Res 38:D396-400. 2010..Programmatic access to the database, along with source code and documentation, is available at http://microbesonline.org/programmers.html...
- Genomics for environmental microbiologyAdam M Deutschbauer
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, CA 94720, USA
Curr Opin Biotechnol 17:229-35. 2006..This work will lead to new views on ecosystems and biological function together with the biotechnology enabled by this science...
- Tracing determinants of dual substrate specificity in glycoside hydrolase family 5Zhiwei Chen
Joint BioEnergy Institute, Emeryville, California 94608, USA
J Biol Chem 287:25335-43. 2012..Single domain multispecific GHs may be exploited for developing improved enzyme cocktails or facile engineering of microbial hosts for consolidated bioprocessing of lignocellulose...