Affiliation: Large Scale Biology Corporation
- The human plasma proteome: a nonredundant list developed by combination of four separate sourcesN Leigh Anderson
The Plasma Proteome Institute, Washington DC 20009 3450, USA
Mol Cell Proteomics 3:311-26. 2004..The resulting nonredundant list confirms the presence of a number of interesting candidate marker proteins in plasma and serum...
- Preparation of urine samples for proteomic analysisRembert Pieper
The Institute for Genomic Research, Rockville, Maryland, USA
Methods Mol Biol 425:89-99. 2008....
- Multi-component immunoaffinity subtraction chromatography: an innovative step towards a comprehensive survey of the human plasma proteomeRembert Pieper
Large Scale Biology Corporation, Germantown, Maryland, USA
Proteomics 3:422-32. 2003..This facilitates automated chromatographic processing of plasma samples in high throughput, which is desirable in proteomic disease marker discovery projects...
- Characterization of the human urinary proteome: a method for high-resolution display of urinary proteins on two-dimensional electrophoresis gels with a yield of nearly 1400 distinct protein spotsRembert Pieper
Large Scale Biology Corporation, Germantown, MA, USA
Proteomics 4:1159-74. 2004..Particularly, the decrease in abundance of the kininogen 2-DE gel spot train in urine after surgery was striking...
- The human serum proteome: display of nearly 3700 chromatographically separated protein spots on two-dimensional electrophoresis gels and identification of 325 distinct proteinsRembert Pieper
Large Scale Biology Corporation, 20451 Seneca Meadows Parkway, Germantown, MD 20876, USA
Proteomics 3:1345-64. 2003..Considering that our strategy allows highly parallel protein quantitation on 2-DE gels, it holds promise to accelerate the discovery of novel serum protein biomarkers...
- Integral and peripheral association of proteins and protein complexes with Yersinia pestis inner and outer membranesRembert Pieper
Craig Venter Institute, 9704 Medical Center Drive, Rockville, Maryland, USA
Proteome Sci 7:5. 2009..The total number of proteins associated with Y. pestis membranes increased to 456 and included representatives of all six beta-barrel OM protein families and 25 distinct IM transporter families...
- Proteomic profiling of cell envelope-associated proteins from Staphylococcus aureusChristine L Gatlin
The Institute for Genomic Research, Rockville, MD, USA
Proteomics 6:1530-49. 2006....
- Alterations in the rat serum proteome during liver injury from acetaminophen exposureB Alex Merrick
Proteomics Group, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, D2 04, P O Box 12233, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA
J Pharmacol Exp Ther 318:792-802. 2006..This study demonstrates that serum proteome alterations probably reflect both liver damage and a concerted, complex response of the body for organ repair and recovery during acute hepatic injury...
- Genome transplantation in bacteria: changing one species to anotherCarole Lartigue
J Craig Venter Institute, Rockville, MD 20850, USA
Science 317:632-8. 2007..These cells that result from genome transplantation are phenotypically identical to the M. mycoides LC donor strain as judged by several criteria...