Affiliation: Lahey Clinic
- Hepatitis C virus and other flaviviridae viruses enter cells via low density lipoprotein receptorV Agnello
Lahey Clinic Medical Center, Department of Laboratory Medicine, Burlington, MA 01805, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 96:12766-71. 1999..These findings provide evidence that the family of LDL receptors may serve as viral receptors...
- Extrahepatic disease manifestations of HCV infection: some current issuesVincent Agnello
Department of Laboratory Medicine, Lahey Clinic Medical Center, 41 Mall Road, Burlington, MA 01805, USA
J Hepatol 40:341-52. 2004
- Cryoglobulin types and rheumatoid factors associated with clinical manifestations in patients with hepatitis C virus infectionVincent Agnello
Department of Laboratory Medicine, Lahey Clinic, Burlington, MA, USA
Dig Liver Dis 39:S25-31. 2007
- Regression of splenic lymphoma after treatment of hepatitis C virus infectionVincent Agnello
N Engl J Med 347:2168-70; author reply 2168-70. 2002
- Regression of lymphoproliferative disorder after treatment for hepatitis C virus infection in a patient with partial trisomy 3, Bcl-2 overexpression, and type II cryoglobulinemiaMilvia Casato
Department of Clinical Medicine, University of Rome La Sapienza, Rome, Italy
Blood 99:2259-61. 2002..Further studies of HCV-infected patients with and without type II cryoglobulinemia are required to determine the prevalence and possible physiologic and/or pathophysiologic significance of these findings...
- Prevalence of Hepatitis C virus infection in a sample of homeless veteransRani A Desai
Northeast Program Evaluation Center/182, VA Connecticut Healthcare System, Department of Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine, 950 Campbell Avenue, West Haven, CT 06516, USA
Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 38:396-401. 2003..Public systems of care, including the VA, should expect increasing costs of care related to HCV infection as prevalent cases develop serious medical sequelae of HCV infection...
- HEPATITIS C VIRUS IN ETIOLOGY OF WA RHEUMATOID FACTORSVincent Agnello; Fiscal Year: 2001..abstract_text> ..