Affiliation: Lahey Clinic
- Hepatitis C virus and other flaviviridae viruses enter cells via low density lipoprotein receptorV Agnello
Lahey Clinic Medical Center, Department of Laboratory Medicine, Burlington, MA 01805, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 96:12766-71. 1999..These findings provide evidence that the family of LDL receptors may serve as viral receptors...
- Extrahepatic disease manifestations of HCV infection: some current issuesVincent Agnello
Department of Laboratory Medicine, Lahey Clinic Medical Center, 41 Mall Road, Burlington, MA 01805, USA
J Hepatol 40:341-52. 2004
- Cryoglobulin types and rheumatoid factors associated with clinical manifestations in patients with hepatitis C virus infectionVincent Agnello
Department of Laboratory Medicine, Lahey Clinic, Burlington, MA, USA
Dig Liver Dis 39:S25-31. 2007
- Regression of splenic lymphoma after treatment of hepatitis C virus infectionVincent Agnello
N Engl J Med 347:2168-70; author reply 2168-70. 2002
- Regression of lymphoproliferative disorder after treatment for hepatitis C virus infection in a patient with partial trisomy 3, Bcl-2 overexpression, and type II cryoglobulinemiaMilvia Casato
Department of Clinical Medicine, University of Rome La Sapienza, Rome, Italy
Blood 99:2259-61. 2002..Further studies of HCV-infected patients with and without type II cryoglobulinemia are required to determine the prevalence and possible physiologic and/or pathophysiologic significance of these findings...
- Prevalence of Hepatitis C virus infection in a sample of homeless veteransRani A Desai
Northeast Program Evaluation Center 182, VA Connecticut Healthcare System, Department of Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine, 950 Campbell Avenue, West Haven, CT 06516, USA
Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 38:396-401. 2003..We also examine risk factors and correlates for HCV infection, including substance abuse and service in Vietnam...