Alper Sami Kunt
- Coronary artery and pulmonary artery fistula originated from significant stenosis in the left anterior descending arteryAlper Sami Kunt
Cardiovascular Surgery Clinic, Yasam Hastanesi, 1486 Sokak, Muratpasa, Antalya, Turkey
Case Rep Emerg Med 2013:298156. 2013..CAF is often diagnosed by coronary angiogram. We describe our diagnostic approach and review the literature on the epidemiology, the pathophysiology, the diagnostic modalities, and the treatment options...
- Coronary endarterectomy with beating heart in patients with diffuse atheromatous coronary artery disease and poor ventricular function: early and midterm resultsAlper Sami Kunt
Department of Cardiovascular Surgery, Harran University Research Hospital, Sanliurfa, Turkey
Heart Surg Forum 8:E124-8. 2005....
- Mini-dose pump-prime aprotinin inhibited enhanced fibrinolytic activity and reduced blood loss and transfusion requirements after coronary artery bypass surgeryAlper Sami Kunt
Department of Cardiovascular Surgery, Research Hospital, Harran University, Sanliurfa, TR 63100, Turkey
J Thromb Thrombolysis 19:197-200. 2005....
- Decrease of total antioxidant capacity during coronary artery bypass surgeryAlper Sami Kunt
Department of Cardiovascular Surgery, Harran University, Research Hospital, Tr 63100 Sanliurfa, Turkey
Mt Sinai J Med 73:777-83. 2006..In this study, we aimed to measure the changes of oxidative and antioxidative status of patients undergoing coronary artery bypass surgery (CABG)...
- Decrease of total antioxidative capacity in developed low cardiac output syndromeAlper Sami Kunt
Özel Yaşam Hastanesi Life Hospital, Antalya, Turkey
Oxid Med Cell Longev 2012:356301. 2012..The purpose of this study was to examine the TAC differences during coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) operation in patients who have developed LCOS and who have not...
- Ringless alfieri mitral valve repair for significant ischemic mitral regurgitation with coronary artery bypass graftingAlper Sami Kunt
Cardiovascular Surgery Department, Ozel Yasam Hastanesi, Antalya, Turkey
Heart Surg Forum 16:E184-6. 2013..Ringless edge-to-edge mitral valve repair is usually performed in association with coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG). In this report, we present our early results for ringless edge-to-edge repair and concomitant CABG...
- Influence of oxidative stress on the development of collateral circulation in total coronary occlusionsRecep Demirbag
Harran University, Faculty of Medicine, Department of Cardiology, Sanliurfa, Turkey
Int J Cardiol 116:14-9. 2007..The purpose of this study was to investigate whether the levels of total antioxidant capacity (TAC), total peroxide and oxidative stress index (OSI) are associated with the development of collaterals in total coronary occlusions...
- Closure of secundum atrial septal defect with autologous right atrial patch: case reportOsman Tansel Darcin
Department of Cardiovascular Surgery, Harran University, Faculty of Medicine, Sanliurfa, Turkey
Heart Surg Forum 8:E96-7. 2005..We report and evaluate a case in which autologous right atrial wall tissue was used for ASD closure...