Robert N Page
Affiliation: Knoxville Dermatopathology Laboratory
- Microphthalmia transcription factor and NKI/C3 expression in cellular neurothekeomaRobert N Page
Knoxville Dermatopathology Laboratory, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN 37919, USA
Mod Pathol 17:230-4. 2004..This current study furthers the concept that cellular neurothekeoma is a tumor of neuroectodermal origin, and further suggests that it may express some component of melanocytic differentiation...
- Multiple microcystic adnexal carcinomasRobert N Page
University of Tennessee Graduate School of Medicine, Knoxville, USA
Cutis 79:299-303. 2007..We report a case of a 34-year-old black man with multiple primary MACs...
- Syringomatous adenoma of the nipple occurring within a supernumerary breast: a case reportRobert N Page
University of Tennessee Department of Pathology, Knoxville, USA
J Cutan Pathol 36:1206-9. 2009....
- Recurrent nevus phenomenon: a clinicopathologic study of 357 cases and histologic comparison with melanoma with regressionRoy King
Knoxville Dermatopathology Laboratory, Department of Pathology, University of Tennessee, Graduate School of Medicine, Knoxville, TN 37919, USA
Mod Pathol 22:611-7. 2009..This is especially true in recurrent nevus and regression in malignant melanoma, where these two lesions share overlapping histologic features. Correlation with the clinical findings and prior biopsy will avoid these pitfalls...
- Melanocytic lesions associated with dermatofibromas: a spectrum of lesions ranging from junctional nevus to malignant melanoma in situRoy King
Knoxville Dermatopathology Laboratory, Knoxville, TN 37919, USA
Mod Pathol 18:1043-7. 2005..Awareness of this association will aid in the correct diagnosis, and immunohistochemical studies will help in the differentiation of these two cell populations...
- Lentiginous melanoma: a histologic pattern of melanoma to be distinguished from lentiginous nevusRoy King
Knoxville Dermatopathology Laboratory and Department of Pathology, University of Tennessee Graduate School of Medicine, Knoxville, TN 37919, USA
Mod Pathol 18:1397-401. 2005..Familiarity with this pattern of early melanoma should facilitate proper classification of lentiginous melanocytic proliferations in biopsies from older adults...
- Desmoplastic seborrheic keratosisRoy King
Knoxville Dermatopathology Laboratory, Department of Pathology, University of Tennesee Graduate School of Medicine, 315 Erin Drive, Knoxville, TN 37919, USA
Am J Dermatopathol 25:210-4. 2003..Seborrheic keratoses may demonstrate desmoplastic changes analogous to that seen in desmoplastic trichilemmomas. Awareness of these changes in seborrheic keratosis will avoid misdiagnosis and excessive therapy...
- Asymptomatic annular plaque of the chin: desmoplastic trichoepitheliomaJeannine L Koay
Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, USA
Arch Dermatol 138:1091-6. 2002
- Sweet's syndrome-like blastomycosisAnne Wilkerson
Department of Pathology, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee, USA
Am J Dermatopathol 25:152-4. 2003..On close microscopic inspection scattered histiocytes and multinucleated giant cells were present in the dermis, and fungal stains demonstrated budding yeast forms consistent with Blastomyces sp...