- Economic analyses of rehabilitation services as research methodologiesRobert Evert Cimera
Kent State University, Educational Foundations and Special Services, P O Box 5190, Kent, OH 44242 0001, USA
Work 31:483-7. 2008..The strengths and limitations of economic analyses are considered within the context of current trends in rehabilitation policy and practice...
- National cost efficiency of supported employees with intellectual disabilities: 2002 to 2007Robert E Cimera
Educational Foundations and Special Services, Kent State University, Kent, OH 44242, USA
Am J Intellect Dev Disabil 115:19-29. 2010..In addition, no changes in cost efficiency were found during the period investigated. The data, however, did demonstrate considerable variability in cost efficiency throughout the United States and its territories...
- Do sheltered workshops enhance employment outcomes for adults with autism spectrum disorder?Robert Evert Cimera
Kent State University, Ohio, USA
Autism 16:87-94. 2012..60), than their non-sheltered workshop peers. Results presented here suggest that individuals with ASD achieve better vocational outcomes if they do not participate in sheltered workshops prior to enrolling in supported employment...
- The costs of services and employment outcomes achieved by adults with autism in the USRobert Evert Cimera
Kent State University, Educational Foundations and Special Service, Kent, OH 44242 0001, USA
Autism 13:285-302. 2009..The study also found that adults with autism were among the most costly individuals to serve...
- The costs of providing supported employment services to individuals with psychiatric disabilitiesRobert E Cimera
Kent State University, Educational Foundations and Special Services, Kent, OH 44242, USA
Psychiatr Rehabil J 32:110-6. 2008..The purpose of this study was to determine whether supported employees with psychiatric disorders cost Vocational Rehabilitation more to serve than supported employees with other conditions (e.g., mental retardation)...