Affiliation: Kennedy Krieger Institute
- The Behavior Rating Inventory of Executive Function: commentaryMartha Bridge Denckla
Kennedy Krieger Institute, Baltimore, MD 21231, USA
Child Neuropsychol 8:304-6. 2002
- Why assess motor functions "early and often?"Martha Bridge Denckla
Developmental Cognition Neurology Clinic, Kennedy Krieger Institute, Baltimore, Maryland 21205, USA
Ment Retard Dev Disabil Res Rev 11:3. 2005
- Overview of the Mental Retardation Developmental Disabilities Research Center (MRDDRC) at Kennedy Krieger Institute (Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine)M Denckla
Kennedy Krieger Institute Inc, Mental Retardation Research Center, Baltimore, MD 21025, USA
Int J Dev Neurosci 20:335. 2002
- ADHD: topic updateMartha Bridge Denckla
Kennedy Krieger Institute, 707 North Broadway, Suite 516, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
Brain Dev 25:383-9. 2003
- Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) comorbidity: a case for "pure" Tourette syndrome?Martha Bridge Denckla
Kennedy Krieger Institute, Baltiomore, MD 21205, USA
J Child Neurol 21:701-3. 2006..In addition, study methodologies that fail to categorize patients in this way and instead involve covarying for dimensional symptoms of ADHD obscure biologically distinctive circuits and clinically meaningful patient characteristics...
- Performance on measures of executive function following pediatric traumatic brain injuryBeth S Slomine
Department of Neuropsychology, Kennedy Krieger Institute, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
Brain Inj 16:759-72. 2002..To investigate the relationships among age at injury, neuroanatomic lesion location, and measures of executive function (EF) following paediatric traumatic brain injury (TBI)...
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: the childhood co-morbidity that most influences the disability burden in Tourette syndromeMartha Bridge Denckla
Developmental Cognitive Neurology, Kenneldy Krieger Institute, Baltinore, Mnryland, USA
Adv Neurol 99:17-21. 2006..It should be emphasized that almost everything summarized abouve is true for boys, whereas samples of girls grouped similarly have not yielded the same results...
- ADHD in Girls: Neuroimaging and Executive BehaviorMARTHA DENCKLA; Fiscal Year: 2007..Brain-behavior relationships as influenced by gender (modified by covariates as noted above) will be interpreted in terms of a neurodevelopmental model of ADHD. ..
- Anomalous Motor Physiology In ADHDMARTHA DENCKLA; Fiscal Year: 2007..The data from these studies will yield critical insights into the neurobiological basis of ADHD and will also set the stage for future development of more effective therapies for this population. ..
- Reading Disability in Grades 3 - 8: Neurocognitive Fact*MARTHA DENCKLA; Fiscal Year: 2007....