Melissa J Allman
Affiliation: Kennedy Krieger Institute
- Developmental neuroscience of time and number: implications for autism and other neurodevelopmental disabilitiesMelissa J Allman
Kennedy Krieger Institute, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore MD, USA
Front Integr Neurosci 6:7. 2011..Directions for future research in the developmental neuroscience of time and number (NEUTIN) will also be highlighted...
- Pathophysiological distortions in time perception and timed performanceMelissa J Allman
Kennedy Krieger Institute, and Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
Brain 135:656-77. 2012....
- Psychophysical assessment of timing in individuals with autismMelissa J Allman
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and Kennedy Krieger Institute, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
Am J Intellect Dev Disabil 116:165-78. 2011..The authors modeled the data to provide a relative assessment of ITS function in these individuals. The implications of these results for the understanding of autism are discussed...
- Examination of the influence of contingency on changes in reinforcer valueIser G DeLeon
Neurobehavioral Unit, Kennedy Krieger Institute, Baltimore, Maryland 21205, USA
J Appl Behav Anal 44:543-58. 2011..These results are discussed in relation to recent basic research addressing the influence of effort on stimulus value...
- On the correspondence between preference assessment outcomes and progressive-ratio schedule assessments of stimulus valueIser G DeLeon
Neurobehavioral Unit, Kennedy Krieger Institute, 707 N Broadway, Baltimore, Maryland 21205, USA
J Appl Behav Anal 42:729-33. 2009..In 10 of 12 possible comparisons, higher preference stimuli produced larger break points than did lower preference stimuli...
- Learning processes affecting human decision making: An assessment of reinforcer-selective Pavlovian-to-instrumental transfer following reinforcer devaluationMelissa J Allman
Department of Behavioral Psychology, Kennedy Krieger Institute, Baltimore, MD, USA
J Exp Psychol Anim Behav Process 36:402-8. 2010..These results are discussed in terms of implications for understanding associative learning processes in humans and the ability of reward-paired cues to direct adaptive and maladaptive behavior...