Alan J Katz
- Stereotactic body radiotherapy with or without external beam radiation as treatment for organ confined high-risk prostate carcinoma: a six year studyAlan Katz
Long Island Radiation Therapy, 6 Ohio Drive, New Hyde Park, NY, USA
Radiat Oncol 9:1. 2014..The role of SBRT for high-risk disease remains less studied. We present long-term results on a cohort of patients with NCCN-defined high-risk disease treated with SBRT...
- Comparison of quality of life after stereotactic body radiotherapy and surgery for early-stage prostate cancerAlan Katz
Flushing Radiation Oncology, Flushing, NY 11354, USA
Radiat Oncol 7:194. 2012..We present the first study to compare QOL after SBRT and radical prostatectomy, with QOL assessed at approximately the same times pre- and post-treatment and using the same validated QOL instrument...
- Stereotactic body radiotherapy for organ-confined prostate cancerAlan J Katz
Winthrop University Hospital, 264 Old Country Road, Mineola, NY 11501, USA
BMC Urol 10:1. 2010..We present preliminary results following stereotactic body radiotherapy (SBRT) treatment for organ-confined prostate cancer...
- CyberKnife radiosurgery for prostate cancerAlan J Katz
Flushing Radiation Oncology, 40 20 Main St, Flushing, NY 11354, USA
Technol Cancer Res Treat 9:463-72. 2010..In the following we present the motivating factors for prostate cancer SBRT followed by a critical evaluation of the current literature and discussion of the future of prostate cancer treatment with SBRT...
- Stereotactic body radiotherapy as boost for organ-confined prostate cancerAlan J Katz
Winthrop University Hospital, Mineola, NY, USA
Technol Cancer Res Treat 9:575-82. 2010..SBRT boost for prostate cancer treatment is safe and feasible with minimal acute toxicity. At 33 months late toxicity and biochemical control are promising. Long-term durability of these findings remains to be established...
- Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy for Low- and Low-Intermediate-Risk Prostate Cancer: Is there a Dose Effect?Alan J Katz
Flushing Radiation Oncology Flushing, NY, USA
Front Oncol 1:49. 2011....
- Cyberknife radiosurgery in treating trigeminal neuralgiaBryan M Lazzara
Department of Radiology, Winthrop University Hospital, Mineola, New York 11501, USA
J Neurointerv Surg 5:81-5. 2013..To assess the short term efficacy of Cyberknife stereotactic radiosurgical treatment of trigeminal neuralgia (TN)...