Bradley E Karlin
- Effectiveness of acceptance and commitment therapy for depression: Comparison among older and younger veteransBradley E Karlin
a Mental Health Services, U S Department of Veterans Affairs Central Office, Washington, DC, United States
Aging Ment Health 17:555-63. 2013..Conclusion: The findings suggest that ACT-D is an effective and acceptable treatment for older Veterans treated in routine clinical settings, including those with high levels of depression. ..
- National dissemination of cognitive behavioral therapy for depression in the Department of Veterans Affairs health care system: therapist and patient-level outcomesBradley E Karlin
Office of Mental Health Services, U S Department of Veterans Affairs Central Office, 810 Vermont Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20420, USA
J Consult Clin Psychol 80:707-18. 2012..The current article evaluates therapist and patient-level outcomes associated with national training in and implementation of CBT-D in the VA health care system...
- Improving Medicare coverage of psychological services for older AmericansBradley E Karlin
Veterans Affairs Palo Alto Health Care System, Palo Alto, California, and Stanford University School of Medicine, USA
Am Psychol 62:637-49. 2007..As Medicare policy entrepreneurs, psychologists can improve the well-being of millions of Americans who rely on the national health insurance program and, in so doing, can help shape the future practice of psychology...
- Dissemination of evidence-based psychological treatments for posttraumatic stress disorder in the Veterans Health AdministrationBradley E Karlin
Office of Mental Health Services, VA Central Office, Washington, DC 20420, USA
J Trauma Stress 23:663-73. 2010..Key issues, lessons learned, and next steps for maximizing impact and sustainability are also addressed...
- Public mental health care utilization by older adultsBradley E Karlin
Department of Psychology, Texas A and M University, College Station, TX 77843 4235, USA
Adm Policy Ment Health 33:730-6. 2006....
- Best practices: environmental and therapeutic issues in psychiatric hospital design: toward best practicesBradley E Karlin
Psychology Service, Veterans Affairs VA Palo Alto Health Care System, 3801 Miranda Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA
Psychiatr Serv 57:1376-8. 2006....
- Training in and implementation of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy for depression in the Veterans Health Administration: Therapist and patient outcomesRobyn D Walser
Veterans Affairs Palo Alto Health Care System, USA
Behav Res Ther 51:555-63. 2013..This paper reports on therapist and patient outcomes associated with competency-based training in and implementation of ACT-D...
- Integrating mental health and primary care services in the Department of Veterans Affairs health care systemAntonette M Zeiss
Department of Veterans Affairs Central Office, Washington, DC, USA
J Clin Psychol Med Settings 15:73-8. 2008..Psychology plays an important role in this progress, as part of an overall interdisciplinary effort, in which all professions are crucially important and work together to promote the overall well-being of patients...
- Meeting the mental health needs of older adultsBradley E Karlin
Psychology Service, VA Palo Alto Health Care System, USA
Geriatrics 62:26-35. 2007....