D J Briggs
Affiliation: Kansas State University
- The role of vaccination in rabies preventionDeborah J Briggs
Global Alliance for Rabies Control, 529 Humboldt St Suite One, Manhattan, KS 66502, USA
Curr Opin Virol 2:309-14. 2012..There is an urgent need to establish national risk assessment systems in regions where surveillance is limited to non-existent...
- Purified Chick Embryo Cell Culture Rabies Vaccine: interchangeability with Human Diploid Cell Culture Rabies Vaccine and comparison of one versus two-dose post-exposure booster regimen for previously immunized personsD J Briggs
College of Veterinary Medicine, Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS 66506 5601, USA
Vaccine 19:1055-60. 2000..On day 21 post-booster, the GMT of subjects that received two boosters was higher (151.6 IU/ml) than those that received one booster (120.9 IU/ml). However, this difference may not be clinically significant...
- Antibody response of patients after postexposure rabies vaccination with small intradermal doses of purified chick embryo cell vaccine or purified Vero cell rabies vaccineD J Briggs
College of Veterinary Medicine, Kansas State University, USA
Bull World Health Organ 78:693-8. 2000..We conclude that PCECV is a safe and highly immunogenic vaccine for postexposure rabies vaccination when administered intradermally in 0.1-ml doses using the two-site method ("2,2,2,0,1,1") recommended by WHO...
- Importation of dogs and cats to rabies-free areas of the worldD J Briggs
Rabies Laboratory, Kansas State University, College of Veterinary Medicine, Manhattan, Kansas, USA
Vet Clin North Am Small Anim Pract 31:573-83, viii. 2001..This has caused an increasing need for pet owners and veterinarians to understand quarantine regulations and shipping methods...
- What have we achieved since Kiev? Looking forwardD J Briggs
College of Veterinary Medicine, Kansas State University, Manhattan, Kansas, USA
Dev Biol (Basel) 131:517-21. 2008..This paper will adhere to the same topics of interest in order to review the accomplishments that have been achieved since Kiev...