Gail A Kang
- Long-term follow-up of pallidal deep brain stimulation in two cases of Huntington's diseaseGail A Kang
San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Parkinson s Disease Research, Education and Clinical Center, 4150 Clement Street 127P, San Francisco, CA 94121, USA
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 82:272-7. 2011....
- Rivastigmine is associated with restoration of left frontal brain activity in Parkinson's diseaseKatherine L Possin
University of California, San Francisco, Department of Neurology, San Francisco, California, USA
Mov Disord 28:1384-90. 2013..PD patients with cognitive impairment show numerous regions of decreased spontaneous brain function compared with controls, and rivastigmine is associated with performance-related normalization in the left frontal cortex function...
- Pharmacist's role in a Parkinson's disease and movement disorders clinicLinda H Poon
San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center, CA 94121, USA
Am J Health Syst Pharm 69:518-20. 2012..The expanding role of a clinical pharmacist at a Veterans Affairs (VA) out-patient clinic for patients with Parkinson's disease (PD) and movement disorders is described...
- Pallidal neuronal discharge in Huntington's disease: support for selective loss of striatal cells originating the indirect pathwayPhilip A Starr
Department of Neurosurgery, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco CA 94143, USA
Exp Neurol 211:227-33. 2008..HD GPi units showed more bursting than PD GPi units but much less oscillatory activity in the 2-35 Hz frequency range at rest. These findings are consistent with selective early loss of striatal cells originating the indirect pathway...
- Regional alterations of brain microstructure in Parkinson's disease using diffusion tensor imagingWang Zhan
Department of Radiology and Medical Imaging, Center of Imaging for Neurodegenerative Diseases, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, California, USA
Mov Disord 27:90-7. 2012..Our data suggest that microstructural alterations detected with diffusion tensor might serve as a potential biomarker for PD...