- Efficacy of deferred dosing of granulocyte colony-stimulating factor in autologous hematopoietic transplantation for multiple myelomaJ E Cox
Department of Pharmacy, Center for Cell and Gene Therapy, The Methodist Hospital, Houston, TX, USA
Bone Marrow Transplant 49:219-22. 2014....
- Central nervous system graft-versus-host disease: report of two cases and literature reviewR T Kamble
Center for Cell and Gene Therapy, Baylor College of Medicine and Methodist Hospital, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Bone Marrow Transplant 39:49-52. 2007..Although an unequivocal diagnosis of CNS-GVHD is difficult to establish, the transplantation community should be aware of this controversial entity...
- Diffuse pulmonary parenchymal involvement in multiple myeloma: antemortem diagnosisRammurti Kamble
Baylor College of Medicine, Cell and Gene Therapy, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Int J Hematol 83:259-61. 2006..Diffuse parenchymal lesions in the lung due to myeloma should be entertained as a differential of pulmonary infiltrates...
- Iron overload manifesting as apparent exacerbation of hepatic graft-versus-host disease after allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantationRammurti T Kamble
Oklahoma University Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, Oklahama 73190, USA
Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 12:506-10. 2006....
- Malignant pleural effusion of multiple myeloma: prognostic factors and outcomeR Kamble
Hematology Oncology Section, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA
Leuk Lymphoma 46:1137-42. 2005..MPE in patients with MM is often associated with high-risk disease including deletion 13 chromosomal abnormality and heralds a poor prognosis despite aggressive local and systemic treatment...
- Human herpesvirus-6 encephalitis following allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantationT Vu
Center for Cell and Gene Therapy, Baylor College of Medicine and The Methodist Hospital, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Bone Marrow Transplant 39:705-9. 2007..Given this high incidence of HHV-6 and the possibility of successful outcome with prompt treatment, a high index of suspicion of this disorder is required in recipients of monoclonal antibody supported allografts...
- Outcome of hematopoietic stem cell transplant as salvage therapy for Hodgkin's lymphoma in adolescents and young adults at a single institutionJ A Shafer
Center for Cell and Gene Therapy, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Leuk Lymphoma 51:664-70. 2010..Our data show encouraging outcomes for patients with chemosensitive relapsed HL who receive hematopoietic stem cell transplant (HSCT) and support the value of the procedure even when the disease is chemoresistant...
- Delayed myeloid engraftment due to vancomycin in allogeneic haematopoietic stem cell transplant recipientsRammurti T Kamble
J Antimicrob Chemother 57:795-6. 2006
- Increased mean corpuscular volume after autologous hematopoietic stem cell transplantation: incidence and significanceRammurti T Kamble
Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 12:111-2. 2006
- Leukemia burden and outcome of allogeneic transplant in acute myelogenous leukemiaRammurti T Kamble
Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 12:691-2. 2006
- Re: failure to engraft after autologous stem cell transplantation: possible therapeutic role of cyclosporineRammurti T Kamble
Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 11:74. 2005