Yi Yvonne Zhou
Affiliation: Kaiser Permanente
- Improving care for older adults: a model to segment the senior populationYi Yvonne Zhou
Director of Health Intelligence and Analytics for Northwest Permanente in Portland, OR
Perm J 18:18-21. 2014..Risk stratification and tailored interventions are key population-level care management strategies among older adults, whose needs range from screening and prevention to end-of-life care...
- Effects of proactive population-based nephrologist oversight on progression of chronic kidney disease: a retrospective control analysisBrian Lee
Division of Nephrology, Kaiser Permanente Hawaii, Moanalua Medical Center, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA
BMC Health Serv Res 12:252. 2012..S. patients with end-stage renal disease (ESRD) do not see a nephrologist before its onset. Our objective was to evaluate the effect of proactive, population-based nephrologist oversight (PPNO) on chronic kidney disease (CKD) progression...
- Patient access to an electronic health record with secure messaging: impact on primary care utilizationYi Y Zhou
Kaiser Permanente, Portland, OR 97210, USA
Am J Manag Care 13:418-24. 2007..To determine whether patient access to secure patient-physician messaging affects annual adult primary care office visit and documented telephone contact rates...
- Improved quality at Kaiser Permanente through e-mail between physicians and patientsYi Yvonne Zhou
Information TechnologyTransformation and Analytics, Kaiser Permanente, Portland, Oregon, USA
Health Aff (Millwood) 29:1370-5. 2010..In addition, the use of e-mail was associated with an improvement of 2.0-6.5 percentage points in performance on other HEDIS measures such as glycemic (HbA1c), cholesterol, and blood pressure screening and control...
- Improving population care with an integrated electronic panel support toolYi Yvonne Zhou
Kaiser Permanente, Portland, Oregon, USA
Popul Health Manag 14:3-9. 2011..8%-74.0%). During the first 12 months of tool use, performance improved to a statistically significant degree every 4 months. After 20 months of follow-up, it increased to an average of 80.0% (95% CI, 79.3%-80.7%)...
- Association between personal health record enrollment and patient loyaltyMarianne Turley
Health Information Technology Transformation and Analytics, Kaiser Permanente, Portland, OR, USA
Am J Manag Care 18:e248-53. 2012..To examine the association between patient loyalty, as measured by member retention in the health plan, and access to My Health Manager (MHM), Kaiser Permanente's PHR, which is linked to its electronic health record, KP HealthConnect...