- Identifying subgroups of complex patients with cluster analysisSophia R Newcomer
Institute for Health Research, Kaiser Permanente Colorado, Denver, USA
Am J Manag Care 17:e324-32. 2011..To illustrate the use of cluster analysis for identifying sub-populations of complex patients who may benefit from targeted care management strategies...
- Factors that may explain observed associations between trivalent influenza vaccination and gastrointestinal illness in young childrenSophia R Newcomer
Institute for Health Research, Kaiser Permanente Colorado, PO Box 378066, Denver, CO 80237, United States Electronic address
Vaccine 31:3894-8. 2013..Specifically, using data from a previous influenza vaccine safety study, we examined the association between medical encounters without TIV and gastrointestinal illness...
- A population-based cohort study of undervaccination in 8 managed care organizations across the United StatesJason M Glanz
Institute forHealth Research, Kaiser Permanente Colorado, Denver, CO 80237, USA
JAMA Pediatr 167:274-81. 2013..CONCLUSIONS Undervaccination appears to be an increasing trend. Undervaccinated children appear to have different health care utilization patterns compared with age-appropriately vaccinated children...
- Safety of trivalent inactivated influenza vaccine in children aged 24 to 59 months in the vaccine safety datalinkJason M Glanz
Institute for Health Research, Kaiser Permanente Colorado, Denver, CO 80237 8066, USA
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 165:749-55. 2011....
- The effect of incident cancer, depression and pulmonary disease exacerbations on type 2 diabetes controlElizabeth A Bayliss
Kaiser Permanente Colorado, Institute for Health Research, 10065 E Harvard Ave Ste 300, Denver, CO 80231, USA
J Gen Intern Med 26:575-81. 2011..We assessed the effect of incident stage 0, 1, 2 or 3 breast, colon or prostate cancer; incident depression; or an exacerbation of chronic pulmonary disease on control of type 2 diabetes (DM2)...