Michael J Murray
Affiliation: Kaiser Permanente
- Soy protein isolate with isoflavones does not prevent estradiol-induced endometrial hyperplasia in postmenopausal women: a pilot trialMichael J Murray
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Division of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, The Permanente Medical Group, Kaiser Permanente, Sacramento, CA 95815, USA
Menopause 10:456-64. 2003..To test the hypothesis that soy protein isolate (SPI) with isoflavones opposes the proliferative effects of exogenous estradiol (E2) on the endometrium after menopause...
- A critical analysis of the accuracy, reproducibility, and clinical utility of histologic endometrial dating in fertile womenMichael J Murray
Division of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Departments of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA
Fertil Steril 81:1333-43. 2004..To refine or redefine the traditional histologic criteria used to date the secretory phase endometrium...
- Temporal and morphologic characteristics of pinopod expression across the secretory phase of the endometrial cycle in normally cycling women with proven fertilityRebecca S Usadi
University of North Carolina, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA
Fertil Steril 79:970-4. 2003....
- In vivo and in vitro evidence suggest that HB-EGF regulates endometrial expression of human decay-accelerating factorSteven L Young
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Missouri, Columbia, Missouri 65212, USA
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 87:1368-75. 2002....
- Soy protein with isoflavones has favorable effects on endothelial function that are independent of lipid and antioxidant effects in healthy postmenopausal womenFrancene M Steinberg
Department of Nutrition, University of California, Davis, 95616, USA
Am J Clin Nutr 78:123-30. 2003..Controversy exists about the ability of soy protein and isoflavones to modulate vascular reactivity and biochemical cardiovascular disease risk markers in healthy, normolipidemic postmenopausal women...