M M Manos
Affiliation: Kaiser Permanente
- The effect of hepatitis C treatment response on medical costs: a longitudinal analysis in an integrated care settingM Michele Manos
Viral Hepatitis Registry, 2000 Broadway, Oakland, CA, US 94612 2304, USA
J Manag Care Pharm 19:438-47. 2013..Given the substantial costs and complexity of hepatitis C virus (HCV) antiviral treatment, post-treatment benefits are important to understand. ..
- Physical, social, and psychological consequences of treatment for hepatitis C : a community-based evaluation of patient-reported outcomesM Michele Manos
Kaiser Permanente Division of Research, Viral Hepatitis Registry, Oakland, CA, USA
Patient 6:23-34. 2013..Few large studies have comprehensively examined patient perspectives on the treatment experience, particularly the social and personal effects...
- Distribution of hepatitis C virus genotypes in a diverse US integrated health care populationM Michele Manos
Kaiser Permanente Division of Research, Oakland, California 94612, USA
J Med Virol 84:1744-50. 2012..Racial/ethnic variations in HCV genotype and subtype distribution must be considered in formulating new agents and novel strategies to successfully treat the diversity of hepatitis C patients...
- A community-based collaboration to assess and improve medical insurance status and access to health care of Latino childrenM M Manos
Division of Research, The Permanente Medical Group, 2000 Broadway, Oakland, CA 94612, USA
Public Health Rep 116:575-84. 2001..The authors sought to understand and improve access to medical insurance for Latino children living in a California community of predominantly low-income immigrant families...
- Limitations of conventionally derived chronic liver disease mortality rates: Results of a comprehensive assessmentM Michele Manos
Kaiser Permanente Division of Research, Oakland, CA 94612, USA
Hepatology 47:1150-7. 2008..Furthermore, the contributions of viral hepatitis and ALD to CLD mortality may be underestimated if based solely on death records...
- Reason for late-stage breast cancer: absence of screening or detection, or breakdown in follow-up?Stephen H Taplin
Group Health Cooperative, Seattle, WA, USA
J Natl Cancer Inst 96:1518-27. 2004..However, despite high national mammography screening rates, late-stage breast cancers still occur, possibly because of failures in screening implementation...