Keane K Lee
Affiliation: Kaiser Permanente
- Effectiveness and safety of spironolactone for systolic heart failureKeane K Lee
Division of Research, Kaiser Permanente Northern California, Oakland, California Department of Cardiology, Kaiser Permanente Santa Clara Medical Center, Santa Clara, California Department of Health Research and Policy, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California Electronic address
Am J Cardiol 112:1427-32. 2013..Our findings suggest that the benefits of spironolactone in clinical practice may be reduced compared with other guideline-recommended medications...
- Cost-effectiveness of using high-sensitivity C-reactive protein to identify intermediate- and low-cardiovascular-risk individuals for statin therapyKeane K Lee
Stanford University Schools of Medicine, CA, USA
Circulation 122:1478-87. 2010..High sensitivity C-reactive protein (hs-CRP) testing has been advocated to identify low- and intermediate-risk individuals who may benefit from statin therapy...
- Racial variation in lipoprotein-associated phospholipase A₂ in older adultsKeane K Lee
Department of Health Research and Policy, Stanford University School of Medicine, HRP Redwood Building, Stanford, CA 94305 5405, USA
BMC Cardiovasc Disord 11:38. 2011..Lipoprotein-associated phospholipase A₂ (Lp-PLA₂) is a predictor of cardiovascular events that has been shown to vary with race. The objective of this study was to examine factors associated with this racial variation...
- Insulin resistance independently predicts the progression of coronary artery calcificationKeane K Lee
Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA, USA
Am Heart J 157:939-45. 2009..Change in coronary artery calcification is a surrogate marker of subclinical coronary artery disease (CAD). In the only large prospective study, CAD risk factors predicted progression of coronary artery calcium (CAC)...
- Cost effectiveness of alternative imaging strategies for the diagnosis of small-bowel Crohn's diseaseBarrett G Levesque
Center for Health Policy and Center for Primary Care and Outcomes Research, Stanford University School of Medicine, California, USA
Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol 8:261-7, 267.e1-4. 2010....