Affiliation: Kaiser Permanente
- The RE-AIM framework: a systematic review of use over timeBridget Gaglio
Bridget Gaglio is with the Mid Atlantic Permanente Research Institute, Kaiser Permanente Mid Atlantic States, Rockville, MD 20852, USA
Am J Public Health 103:e38-46. 2013..Four articles reported solely on 1 dimension compared with 44 articles that reported on all 5 dimensions of the framework. RE-AIM was broadly applied, but several criteria were not reported consistently...
- Do patient preferences for health information vary by health literacy or numeracy? A qualitative assessmentBridget Gaglio
Mid Atlantic Permanente Research Institute, Mid Atlantic Permanente Medical Group Kaiser Permanente, 2101 East Jefferson Street, 3 West, Rockville, MD 20852, USA
J Health Commun 17:109-21. 2012....
- Using theory and technology to design a practical and generalizable smoking reduction interventionBridget Gaglio
Kaiser Permanente Colorado, Institute for Health Research, Denver, CO 80237 8066, USA
Health Promot Pract 11:675-84. 2010..Few intervention studies discuss details of how they translate theory into practice or how they integrate different modalities and collaborating institutions, but such integration is critical for project success...
- Long-term results of a smoking reduction programRussell E Glasgow
Kaiser Permanente, Denver, Colorado 80237 8066, USA
Med Care 47:115-20. 2009..There have been few comprehensive evaluations of smoking reduction, especially in health care delivery systems, and little is known about its cost, maintenance of reduced smoking, or robustness across patient subgroups...
- Randomized effectiveness trial of a computer-assisted intervention to improve diabetes careRussell E Glasgow
Kaiser Permanente Colorado, Denver, Colorado, USA
Diabetes Care 28:33-9. 2005..This report presents 12-month follow-up results from a computer-assisted, patient-centered intervention to improve the level of recommended services patients received from a variety of primary care settings...
- Evaluating initial reach and robustness of a practical randomized trial of smoking reductionRussell E Glasgow
Institute for Health Research, Kaiser Permanente Colorado, Denver, CO 80237 8066, USA
Health Psychol 27:780-8. 2008..This study evaluated the reach, initial effectiveness, and potential moderators and mediators of results of a smoking reduction program...
- The frequency and behavioral outcomes of goal choices in the self-management of diabetesPaul A Estabrooks
Clinical Research Unit, Kaiser Permanente Colorado, Aurora, CO, USA
Diabetes Educ 31:391-400. 2005....
- A practical randomized trial to improve diabetes careRussell E Glasgow
Kaiser Permanente Colorado, Denver, 81240, USA
J Gen Intern Med 19:1167-74. 2004..This project reports initial results from a computer-assisted, patient-centered intervention to improve the level of recommended services received by patients from a wide variety of primary care providers...
- Defining and understanding success at smoking reduction: a mixed-methods studyPaul A Estabrooks
Kaiser Permanente Colorado, Institute for Health Research, P O Box 378066, Denver, CO 80237 8066, USA
Addict Behav 35:1113-9. 2010....
- Tailored behavioral support for smoking reduction: development and pilot results of an innovative interventionArnold H Levinson
University of Colorado at Denver and Health Sciences Center, Denver, Colorado, USA
Health Educ Res 23:335-46. 2008..An ongoing trial is evaluating effectiveness, cost and relationship to eventual cessation...
- Do behavioral smoking reduction approaches reach more or different smokers? Two studies; similar answersRussell E Glasgow
Kaiser Permanente Colorado, P O Box 378066, Aurora, CO 80237 8066, USA
Addict Behav 31:509-18. 2006..If replicated, this suggests that comprehensive programs that include a smoking reduction component could substantially increase their reach...
- Costing behavioral interventions: a practical guide to enhance translationDebra P Ritzwoller
Institute for Health Research, Kaiser Permanente Colorado, P O Box 378066, Denver, CO 80237 8066, USA
Ann Behav Med 37:218-27. 2009..Due to the lack of indicative data and policy makers' increasing demands for both program effectiveness and efficiency, cost analyses can serve as valuable tools in the evaluation process...
- The role of rapport: lessons learned from conducting research in a primary care settingBridget Gaglio
Kaiser Permanente, Denver, Colorado, USA
Qual Health Res 16:723-34. 2006....
- Applying the PRECIS criteria to describe three effectiveness trials of weight loss in obese patients with comorbid conditionsRussell E Glasgow
Dissemination and Implementation Science, Division of Cancer Control and Population Sciences, National Cancer Institute, 6130 Executive Blvd, Room 6144, Rockville, MD 20852, USA
Health Serv Res 47:1051-67. 2012..To characterize Practice-Based Opportunities for Weight Reduction (POWER) trials along the pragmatic-explanatory continuum...
- Lessons learned: patient recruitment strategies for a type 2 diabetes intervention in a primary care setting [corrected]Hilarea Amthauer
Kaiser Permanente, Clinical Research Unit, PO Box 378066, Denver, CO 80237 8066, USA
Diabetes Educ 29:673-81. 2003..This study reports on methods and strategies employed to increase participation rates in diabetes interventions and discusses the reach and representativeness of the Diabetes Priority Program...