Kristine L Funk
Affiliation: Kaiser Permanente
- Development and Implementation of a Tailored Self-assessment Tool in an Internet-based Weight Loss Maintenance ProgramKristine L Funk
Kaiser Permanente, Center for Health Research, Portland, OR, USA
Clin Pract Epidemiol Ment Health 7:67-73. 2011..The Internet arm focused on use of an interactive website for support of long-term weight maintenance. This paper describes a highly interactive self-assessment tool developed for use in the WLM trial Internet intervention arm...
- Comparison of characteristics and outcomes by initial study contact (website versus staff) for participants enrolled in a weight management studyKristine L Funk
Kaiser Permanente Center for Health Research, Portland, OR 97227, USA
Clin Trials 9:226-31. 2012..Traditional recruitment methods for clinical trials, such as telephone, mail, and print media, are often inefficient, costly, and use large amounts of staff time and resources...
- Associations of internet website use with weight change in a long-term weight loss maintenance programKristine L Funk
Kaiser Permanente, Center for Health Research, Portland, USA
J Med Internet Res 12:e29. 2010..There is limited information about patterns of website use and specific components of an interactive website that might help promote maintenance of weight loss...
- Randomized trial of Tapas Acupressure Technique for weight loss maintenanceCHARLES R ELDER
Kaiser Permanente Center for Health Research, 3800 N, Interstate Ave, Portland, OR 97227, USA
BMC Complement Altern Med 12:19. 2012..This randomized clinical trial tested the efficacy of a novel mind and body technique for weight-loss maintenance...
- Design and implementation of an interactive website to support long-term maintenance of weight lossVictor J Stevens
Kaiser Permanente, Center for Health Research, Portland, OR 97227, USA
J Med Internet Res 10:e1. 2008..Internet-based weight loss maintenance programs offer considerable potential for meeting this need. Careful design processes are required to maximize adherence and minimize attrition...
- PREMIER--a trial of lifestyle interventions for blood pressure control: intervention design and rationaleKristine L Funk
Center for Health Research, Kaiser Permanente Northwest, in Portland, Oregon, USA
Health Promot Pract 9:271-80. 2008....