Affiliation: Kaiser Permanente
- Reduction of vertebral fracture risk in postmenopausal women with osteoporosis treated with raloxifene: results from a 3-year randomized clinical trial. Multiple Outcomes of Raloxifene Evaluation (MORE) InvestigatorsB Ettinger
Division of Research, Kaiser Permanente, Oakland, Calif 94611 5400, USA
JAMA 282:637-45. 1999..Raloxifene hydrochloride, a selective estrogen receptor modulator, prevents bone loss in postmenopausal women, but whether it reduces fracture risk in these women is not known...
- Continuation of postmenopausal hormone replacement therapy in a large health maintenance organization: transdermal matrix patch versus oral estrogen therapyB Ettinger
Division of Research, Kaiser Permanente Medical Care Program, Oakland, CA, USA
Am J Manag Care 5:779-85. 1999..To determine possible differences in continuation of postmenopausal estrogen replacement therapy among women initiating treatment with transdermal estradiol versus those initiating treatment with oral estrogen...
- Prevalence and determinants of osteoporosis drug prescription among patients with high exposure to glucocorticoid drugsB Ettinger
Division of Research, Kaiser Permanente Medical Care Program, 3505 Broadway, 7th Floor, Oakland, CA 94611 5714, USA
Am J Manag Care 7:597-605. 2001..To investigate use of osteoporosis drugs among patients with high exposure to glucocorticoid drugs...
- Low-dosage esterified estrogens opposed by progestin at 6-month intervalsB Ettinger
Division of Research, Kaiser Permanente Medical Care Program, Oakland, California 94611 5463, USA
Obstet Gynecol 98:205-11. 2001....
- Effect of the Women's Health Initiative on women's decisions to discontinue postmenopausal hormone therapyBruce Ettinger
Division of Research, Kaiser Permanente Northern California, Oakland, Oakland, California 94611 5714, USA
Obstet Gynecol 102:1225-32. 2003....
- Limb fractures in elderly men as indicators of subsequent fracture riskBruce Ettinger
Division of Research, Kaiser Permanente Medical Care Program, Oakland, Calif 94611, USA
Arch Intern Med 163:2741-7. 2003..Whether limb fracture in elderly men predicts future fracture is unknown...