- Acupuncture and chiropractic care for chronic pain in an integrated health plan: a mixed methods studyLynn L DeBar
Kaiser Permanente, The Center for Health Research, Portland, Oregon, USA
BMC Complement Altern Med 11:118. 2011....
- Health-service use in women with binge eating disordersJohn F Dickerson
Center for Health Research, Kaiser Permanente Northwest, Portland, Oregon 97227, USA
Int J Eat Disord 44:524-30. 2011....
- Cost-effectiveness of guided self-help treatment for recurrent binge eatingFrances L Lynch
Center for Health Research, Kaiser Permanente Northwest, Portland, OR 97227, USA
J Consult Clin Psychol 78:322-33. 2010....
- Costs of care for persons with opioid dependence in commercial integrated health systemsFrances L Lynch
Kaiser Permanente Center for Health Research, 3800 N, Interstate Avenue, Portland, OR 97227, USA
Addict Sci Clin Pract 9:16. 2014..When used in general medical practices, buprenorphine is an effective treatment for opioid dependence, yet little is known about how use of buprenorphine affects the utilization and cost of health care in commercial health systems...
- Incremental cost-effectiveness of combined therapy vs medication only for youth with selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor-resistant depression: treatment of SSRI-resistant depression in adolescents trial findingsFrances L Lynch
Center for Health Research, Kaiser Permanente Northwest, Portland, OR 97212, USA
Arch Gen Psychiatry 68:253-62. 2011..Many youth with depression do not respond to initial treatment with selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), and this is associated with higher costs. More effective treatment for these youth may be cost-effective...