Christina D Bethell
Affiliation: Kaiser Permanente
- Comparison of the children with special health care needs screener to the questionnaire for identifying children with chronic conditions--revisedChristina D Bethell
The Foundation for Accountability, 520 SW Sixth Ave, Suite 700, Portland, OR 97204, USA
Ambul Pediatr 2:49-57. 2002..Information about how this instrument compares to other methods for identifying CSHCN is important for current and future uses of the CSHCN Screener...
- Online consumer surveys as a methodology for assessing the quality of the United States health care systemChristina Bethell
Kaiser Permanente Center for Health Research, 3800 N Interstate Avenue, Portland, OR 97227, USA
J Med Internet Res 6:e2. 2004..These new information technologies also permit efficient, real-time assessment in such areas as health status, access to care, and other aspects of the care experience that impact health outcomes...
- Using existing population-based data sets to measure the American Academy of Pediatrics definition of medical home for all children and children with special health care needsChristina D Bethell
Child and Adolescent Health Measurement Initiative, Kaiser Center for Health Research, Portland, Oregon 97227, USA
Pediatrics 113:1529-37. 2004..The objective of this study was to identify methods to measure the presence of medical homes for all children and for children with special health care needs (CSHCN) using existing population-based data sets...
- What is the prevalence of children with special health care needs? Toward an understanding of variations in findings and methods across three national surveysChristina D Bethell
Department of Pediatrics, The Child and Adolescent Health Measurement Initiative, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR, 97219, USA
Matern Child Health J 12:1-14. 2008....
- Health care needs of children with Down syndrome and impact of health system performance on children and their familiesRandall A Phelps
Child Development and Rehabilitation Center, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR 97403, USA
J Dev Behav Pediatr 33:214-20. 2012....
- A national and state profile of leading health problems and health care quality for US children: key insurance disparities and across-state variationsChristina D Bethell
Department of Pediatrics, School of Medicine, Oregon Health and Science University, 707 SW Gaines Street, Mailcode CDRCP, Portland, Oregon 97239, USA
Acad Pediatr 11:S22-33. 2011....
- Identifying children with special health care needs: development and evaluation of a short screening instrumentChristina D Bethell
The Foundation for Accountability, 1200 NW Naito Parkway, Suite 470, Portland, OR 97209, USA
Ambul Pediatr 2:38-48. 2002..Doing so requires a definition of CSHCN and a precise methodology for operationalizing that definition...