Jill B Keeney
Affiliation: Juniata College
- Regulators of ribonucleotide reductase inhibit Ty1 mobility in saccharomyces cerevisiaeJohn P O'Donnell
Department of Biology, Juniata College, Huntingdon, PA, USA
Mob DNA 1:23. 2010..The frequency of Ty1 mobility is temperature sensitive, with optimum activity occurring at 24-26°C...
- Increase in Ty1 cDNA recombination in yeast sir4 mutant strains at high temperatureSarah J Radford
Department of Biology, Juniata College, Huntingdon, Pennsylvania 16652, USA
Genetics 168:89-101. 2004..We speculate that the increase in recombination seen in sir4 mutants at high temperature may be due to changes in chromatin structure or Ty1 interactions with chromosomal structures resulting in higher recombination rates...
- The role of SIR4 in Ty1 retrotranspositionJILL KEENEY; Fiscal Year: 2002..A simple genetic assay will be used to determine if high temperature affects silencing. ..
- Mobility Control of a Yeast RetrotransposonJILL KEENEY; Fiscal Year: 2005..Finally, Southern analysis will be used to determine the stability and recombination targets of Ty1 cDNA molecules in various mutant strains, and the role of Ty1 integrase in these processes. ..
- The molecular function of RTT105, a regulator of Ty1 transposition in yeastJILL KEENEY; Fiscal Year: 2008..This study aims to use genetics and proteomic approaches to study the function of the gene in the host cell and how it is used to regulate the Ty1 retroelement. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..