Hannah T Jordan
- Heart disease among adults exposed to the September 11, 2001 World Trade Center disaster: results from the World Trade Center Health RegistryHannah T Jordan
World Trade Center Health Registry, New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, 42 09 28th Street, Long Island City, NY 11101, USA
Prev Med 53:370-6. 2011..To examine associations between 9/11-related exposures, posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and subsequent development of heart disease (HD)...
- Low usage of government healthcare facilities for acute respiratory infections in guatemala: implications for influenza surveillanceKim A Lindblade
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention CDC, Atlanta GA, 30333 USA
BMC Public Health 11:885. 2011..The objective of this study was to measure healthcare utilization patterns in Guatemala to inform the establishment of a sentinel surveillance system for influenza and other respiratory infections, and allow estimation of disease burden...
- Revisiting the need for vaccine prevention of late-onset neonatal group B streptococcal disease: a multistate, population-based analysisHannah T Jordan
Respiratory Diseases Branch, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1600 Clifton Road NE, Atlanta, GA 30309, USA
Pediatr Infect Dis J 27:1057-64. 2008..We describe trends in late-onset GBS over a 16-year period to characterize disease burden and estimate vaccine preventability...
- Sarcoidosis diagnosed after September 11, 2001, among adults exposed to the World Trade Center disasterHannah T Jordan
World Trade Center Health Registry, New York City Department of Healthand Mental Hygiene, 42 09 28th St, 7th Floor, Long Island City, NY 11101, USA
J Occup Environ Med 53:966-74. 2011..Explore relationships between World Trade Center (WTC) exposures and sarcoidosis...
- Metabolic syndrome among adults in New York City, 2004 New York City Health and Nutrition Examination SurveyHannah T Jordan
New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, 42 09 28th St, 7th Floor, Long Island City, NY 11101, USA
Prev Chronic Dis 9:E04. 2012..The objective of this study was to describe the prevalence of and factors associated with metabolic syndrome among adult New York City residents...
- Mortality among survivors of the Sept 11, 2001, World Trade Center disaster: results from the World Trade Center Health Registry cohortHannah T Jordan
New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, Long Island City, NY 11101, USA
Lancet 378:879-87. 2011..We tested whether excess mortality has occurred in people exposed to the WTC disaster...
- A comparison of population-based pneumonia surveillance and health-seeking behavior in two provinces in rural ThailandHannah T Jordan
Epidemic Intelligence Service, Epidemiology Program Office, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA, USA
Int J Infect Dis 13:355-61. 2009..Pneumonia is a leading cause of death worldwide, but there are limited population-based data on the burden of disease. We sought to determine the incidence of pneumonia in rural Thailand...
- Community outbreak of Mycoplasma pneumoniae infection: school-based cluster of neurologic disease associated with household transmission of respiratory illnessNicholas D Walter
Epidemic Intelligence Service, Office of Workforce and Career Development, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
J Infect Dis 198:1365-74. 2008..We investigated an outbreak of severe neurologic disease and pneumonia that occurred among students at 4 schools in Rhode Island...
- Group a streptococcal disease in long-term care facilities: descriptive epidemiology and potential control measuresHannah T Jordan
Respiratory Diseases Branch, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA, USA
Clin Infect Dis 45:742-52. 2007..We highlight well-accepted prevention and control strategies that can be employed during investigation and control of GAS infection outbreaks in LTCFs...