Richard S Strauss
Affiliation: Johnson and Johnson Pharmaceutical Research and Development
- Social marginalization of overweight childrenRichard S Strauss
Department of Pediatrics, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson School of Medicine, New Brunswick, USA
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 157:746-52. 2003..Although the correlation among overweight, low self-esteem, and depression is well known, social isolation among overweight children and adolescents has not been studied...
- Results of a double-blind, randomized trial of ceftobiprole treatment of complicated skin and skin structure infections caused by gram-positive bacteriaGary J Noel
Johnson and Johnson Pharmaceutical Research and Development, LLC, 900 Route 202, Raritan, NJ 08869, USA
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 52:37-44. 2008..The results of this trial support the use of ceftobiprole as an effective and well-tolerated treatment option for patients with cSSSIs caused by a spectrum of gram-positive bacteria...
- A randomized, double-blind trial comparing ceftobiprole medocaril with vancomycin plus ceftazidime for the treatment of patients with complicated skin and skin-structure infectionsGary J Noel
Johnson and Johnson Pharmaceutical Research and Development, Raritan, New Jersey 08869, USA
Clin Infect Dis 46:647-55. 2008....
- Pharmacodynamic profiling of ceftobiprole for treatment of complicated skin and skin structure infectionsHolly Kimko
Johnson and Johnson Pharmaceutical Research and Development, LLC, 920 Route 202 South, Raritan, NJ 08869, USA
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 53:3371-4. 2009..A ceftobiprole regimen of 500 mg every 8 h as a 2-h infusion has a high probability of achieving a target of >or=30 or >or=50% T>MIC for patients with cSSSI due to gram-positive and gram-negative pathogens...
- Childhood obesityRichard S Strauss
Department of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Robert Wood Johnson School of Medicine, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA
Pediatr Clin North Am 49:175-201. 2002....
- Self-reported height and weight and the definition of obesity in epidemiological studiesElizabeth Goodman
J Adolesc Health 33:140-1; author reply 141-2. 2003
- Chronic abdominal pain and depressive symptoms: analysis of the national longitudinal study of adolescent healthNader N Youssef
Center for Pediatric Irritable Bowel and Motility Disorders, Goryeb Childrens Hospital at Atlantic Health, Morristown, New Jersey, USA
Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol 6:329-32. 2008..Abdominal pain is common in adolescence. The aim of this study was to determine the prevalence of depressive symptoms in a large cohort of patients with frequent abdominal pain...