Affiliation: Johnson and Johnson Pharmaceutical Research and Development
- Epidemiological context of signallingPaul Stang
Johnson and Johnson Pharmaceutical Research and Development, Titusville, NJ 08560, USA
Drug Saf 30:611-3. 2007....
- Comparison of methods for correcting population stratification in a genome-wide association study of rheumatoid arthritis: principal-component analysis versus multidimensional scalingDai Wang
Department of Pharmacogenomics, Johnson and Johnson Pharmaceutical Research and Development, LLC, Raritan, New Jersey 08869 USA
BMC Proc 3:S109. 2009....
- Genome-wide association study for empirically derived metabolic phenotypes in the Framingham Heart Study offspring cohortMarsha Wilcox
Epidemiology, Johnson and Johnson Pharmaceutical Research and Development, LLC, 1125 Trenton Harbourton Road, PO Box 200, M S K304, Titusville, New Jersey 08560 USA
BMC Proc 3:S53. 2009..The directional findings will provide the basis for hypothesis generation for syndromes such as the metabolic syndrome and obesity...
- Chronic spinal pain and physical-mental comorbidity in the United States: results from the national comorbidity survey replicationMichael Von Korff
Center for Health Studies, Group Health Cooperative, 1730 Minor Avenue Suite 1600, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Pain 113:331-9. 2005..The societal burdens of chronic spinal pain need to be understood and managed within the context of comorbid conditions...
- Guidelines for good pharmacoepidemiology practices (GPP)Elizabeth B Andrews
Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 17:200-8. 2008