Mark E Schmidt
Affiliation: Johnson and Johnson Pharmaceutical Research and Development
- The influence of biological and technical factors on quantitative analysis of amyloid PET: Points to consider and recommendations for controlling variability in longitudinal dataMark E Schmidt
Janssen Pharmaceutica, Beerse, Belgium Electronic address
Alzheimers Dement 11:1050-68. 2015....
- Profiling of hepatic clearance pathways of Pittsburgh compound B and human liver cytochrome p450 phenotypingAnne Van Vlaslaer
Experimental Medicine, Janssen Research and Development, Division of Janssen Pharmaceutica, NV Turnhoutseweg 30, B 2340, Beerse, Belgium
EJNMMI Res 3:10. 2013..Subjects enrolled in AD trials may start or stop medications that inhibit or induce xenobiotic metabolizing enzymes such as the cytochrome P450 (CYP) isozymes...
- A double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study with JNJ-37822681, a novel, highly selective, fast dissociating D₂ receptor antagonist in the treatment of acute exacerbation of schizophreniaMark E Schmidt
Janssen Research and Development, a division of Janssen Pharmaceutica NV, Beerse, Belgium
Eur Neuropsychopharmacol 22:721-33. 2012..All JNJ-37822681 dose groups showed lesser weight gain compared with olanzapine. The efficacy and tolerability profile of the JNJ-37822681 10 mg bid was consistent with the study hypothesis...
- Dose-dependent effects of the CRF(1) receptor antagonist R317573 on regional brain activity in healthy male subjectsMark E Schmidt
Johnson and Johnson Pharmaceutical Research and Development, Turnhoutseweg 30, 2340, Beerse, Belgium
Psychopharmacology (Berl) 208:109-19. 2010....
- The Alzheimer's disease neuroimaging initiative: perspectives of the Industry Scientific Advisory BoardMark E Schmidt
Johnson and Johnson Pharmaceutical Research and Development, Beerse, Belgium
Alzheimers Dement 6:286-90. 2010..Although positioned as an advisory body, ISAB also actively contributes to the ADNI mission of identifying biomarkers of disease progression...
- Does early improvement predict response to the fast-dissociating D₂ receptor antagonist JNJ-37822681 in patients with acute schizophrenia?Ion George Anghelescu
Janssen Research and Development, a division of Janssen Pharmaceutica NV, Turnhoutseweg 30, 2340 Beerse, QJ Belgium, Germany Electronic address
Eur Neuropsychopharmacol 23:1043-50. 2013..40 in olanzapine group. Early improvement in PANSS may be a simple and reliable way to predict sustained response with JNJ-37822681 in patients with acute schizophrenia...
- D₂-receptor occupancy measurement of JNJ-37822681, a novel fast off-rate D₂-receptor antagonist, in healthy subjects using positron emission tomography: single dose versus steady state and dose selectionMark E Schmidt
Experimental Medicine, Janssen Research and Development, Janssen Pharmaceutica NV, Beerse, Belgium
Psychopharmacology (Berl) 224:549-57. 2012..Receptor occupancy at steady state was explored to test the validity of the single-dose estimates during chronic treatment...
- PET imaging shows loss of striatal PDE10A in patients with Huntington diseaseRawaha Ahmad
From University Hospitals Leuven R A, S B, A P, K V L, W V KU Leuven R A, A P, G B, K V L, W V and Janssen Pharmaceutica NV M E S, Beerse, Belgium
Neurology 82:279-81. 2014..4) In light of these conflicting results and the strong interest in development of PDE10A inhibitors for clinical use in HD, it is important to determine whether PDE10A levels are affected in the striatum of patients with HD in vivo. ..