Mark E Schmidt
Affiliation: Johnson and Johnson Pharmaceutical Research and Development
- Profiling of hepatic clearance pathways of Pittsburgh compound B and human liver cytochrome p450 phenotypingAnne Van Vlaslaer
Experimental Medicine, Janssen Research and Development, Division of Janssen Pharmaceutica, NV Turnhoutseweg 30, B 2340, Beerse, Belgium
EJNMMI Res 3:10. 2013..Subjects enrolled in AD trials may start or stop medications that inhibit or induce xenobiotic metabolizing enzymes such as the cytochrome P450 (CYP) isozymes...
- A double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study with JNJ-37822681, a novel, highly selective, fast dissociating D₂ receptor antagonist in the treatment of acute exacerbation of schizophreniaMark E Schmidt
Janssen Research and Development, a division of Janssen Pharmaceutica NV, Beerse, Belgium
Eur Neuropsychopharmacol 22:721-33. 2012..All JNJ-37822681 dose groups showed lesser weight gain compared with olanzapine. The efficacy and tolerability profile of the JNJ-37822681 10 mg bid was consistent with the study hypothesis...
- Dose-dependent effects of the CRF(1) receptor antagonist R317573 on regional brain activity in healthy male subjectsMark E Schmidt
Johnson and Johnson Pharmaceutical Research and Development, Turnhoutseweg 30, 2340, Beerse, Belgium
Psychopharmacology (Berl) 208:109-19. 2010....
- The Alzheimer's disease neuroimaging initiative: perspectives of the Industry Scientific Advisory BoardMark E Schmidt
Johnson and Johnson Pharmaceutical Research and Development, Beerse, Belgium
Alzheimers Dement 6:286-90. 2010..Although positioned as an advisory body, ISAB also actively contributes to the ADNI mission of identifying biomarkers of disease progression...
- D₂-receptor occupancy measurement of JNJ-37822681, a novel fast off-rate D₂-receptor antagonist, in healthy subjects using positron emission tomography: single dose versus steady state and dose selectionMark E Schmidt
Experimental Medicine, Janssen Research and Development, Janssen Pharmaceutica NV, Beerse, Belgium
Psychopharmacology (Berl) 224:549-57. 2012..Receptor occupancy at steady state was explored to test the validity of the single-dose estimates during chronic treatment...