Donald W Robinson
Affiliation: Johnson and Johnson Pharmaceutical Research and Development
- Symptom burden among patients with renal cell carcinoma (RCC): content for a symptom indexGale Harding
UBC Center for Health Outcomes Research, Bethesda MD, USA
Health Qual Life Outcomes 5:34. 2007..Renal cell carcinoma (RCC) has multiple symptoms stemming from disease and treatments. There are few validated scales for evaluating RCC symptoms...
- Co-occurrence and comorbidities in patients with immune-mediated inflammatory disorders: an exploration using US healthcare claims data, 2001-2002Don Robinson
MSPH, Centocor, Inc, Malvern, PA, USA
Curr Med Res Opin 22:989-1000. 2006..A common pathogenesis may present as similar patterns of disease co-occurrence and comorbidity, which could be observed through the analysis of healthcare claims datasets...
- Systemic sclerosis prevalence and comorbidities in the US, 2001-2002Don Robinson
Johnson and Johnson Pharmaceutical Services, Malvern, PA 19355, USA
Curr Med Res Opin 24:1157-66. 2008..We explored autoimmune disease and other comorbidity patterns among SSc patients in the US from 2001 to 2002 and compared these with controls...
- The prognostic significance of patient-reported outcomes in pancreatic cancer cachexiaDonald W Robinson
Department of Health Economics and Pricing, Johnson and Johnson Pharmaceutical Services, Raritan, New Jersey, USA
J Support Oncol 6:283-90. 2008..These results must be confirmed by larger trials...
- Pain questionnaire performance in advanced prostate cancer: comparative results from two international clinical trialsDonald W Robinson
Janssen Global Services, LLC, 200 Great Valley Parkway, Malvern, PA, 19355, USA
Qual Life Res 22:2777-86. 2013....
- Impact of systemic lupus erythematosus on health, family, and work: the patient perspectiveDon Robinson
Johnson and Johnson Pharmaceutical Services, Malvern, Pennsylvania 19355, USA
Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 62:266-73. 2010..A phenomenological, mixed-method approach was used to investigate these disease-driven health issues...
- Health-related quality of life among patients with metastatic melanoma: results from an international phase 2 multicenter studyDonald W Robinson
Janssen Global Services, Malvern, Pennsylvania 19355, USA
Melanoma Res 22:54-62. 2012..Further research on the HRQoL benefit of intetumumab in larger studies appears warranted...
- Are inflammatory cytokines the common link between cancer-associated cachexia and depression?James Illman
Centocor, Inc, Malvern, Pennsylvania, USA
J Support Oncol 3:37-50. 2005....
- Autoimmune disease concomitance among inflammatory bowel disease patients in the United States, 2001-2002Russell Cohen
University of Chicago Hospital, Chicago, Illinois, USA
Inflamm Bowel Dis 14:738-43. 2008..Recent studies suggest that inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) may share an underlying pathogenesis with other autoimmune diseases...