Affiliation: Johnson and Johnson Pharmaceutical Research and Development
- The ADAS-Cog revisited: novel composite scales based on ADAS-Cog to improve efficiency in MCI and early AD trialsNandini Raghavan
Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson and Johnson, Raritan, NJ, USA
Alzheimers Dement 9:S21-31. 2013..A wealth of data exists in ADAS-Cog from both historical trials and contemporary longitudinal natural history studies that can provide insights about parts of the scale that may be better suited for MCI and early AD trials...
- Rare variant collapsing in conjunction with mean log p-value and gradient boosting approaches applied to Genetic Analysis Workshop 17 dataYauheniya Cherkas
Epidemiology, Johnson and Johnson, 1125 Trenton Harbourton Road, Titusville, NJ 08560, USA
BMC Proc 5:S94. 2011..When compared the result of this tree-based method with the list of single-nucleotide polymorphisms used in dataset simulation, in addition to correct SNPs we observe number of false positives...
- Sparse learning and stability selection for predicting MCI to AD conversion using baseline ADNI dataJieping Ye
Center for Evolutionary Medicine and Informatics, The Biodesign Institute, Arizona, State University, Tempe, AZ, USA
BMC Neurol 12:46. 2012..Different biosignatures for AD (neuroimaging, demographic, genetic and cognitive measures) may contain complementary information for diagnosis and prognosis of AD...
- Disease progression model in subjects with mild cognitive impairment from the Alzheimer's disease neuroimaging initiative: CSF biomarkers predict population subtypesMahesh N Samtani
Johnson and Johnson Pharmaceutical Research and Development, Clinical Pharmacology Department, Raritan, New Jersey 08869, USA
Br J Clin Pharmacol 75:146-61. 2013....
- A novel subject synchronization clinical trial design for Alzheimer's diseaseTimothy Schultz
Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson and Johnson, Raritan, NJ 08869, USA
J Alzheimers Dis 31:507-16. 2012....
- An improved model for disease progression in patients from the Alzheimer's disease neuroimaging initiativeMahesh N Samtani
Johnson and Johnson Pharmaceutical Research and Development, Raritan, NJ, USA
J Clin Pharmacol 52:629-44. 2012....