V Lee Grotz
Affiliation: Johnson and Johnson Pharmaceutical Research and Development
- Lack of effect of sucralose on glucose homeostasis in subjects with type 2 diabetesV Lee Grotz
Medical and Nutritional Affairs, McNeil Nutritionals, New Bruswick, NJ 08903 2400, USA
J Am Diet Assoc 103:1607-12. 2003..To investigate the effect of 3-months' daily administration of high doses of sucralose, a non-nutritive sweetener, on glycemic control in subjects with type 2 diabetes...
- A look at food industry responses to the rising prevalence of overweightV Lee Grotz
Department of Medical and Nutritional Affairs, McNeil Nutritionals, LLC, Johnson and Johnson Company, 601 Office Center Dr, Fort Washington, PA 19034, USA
Nutr Rev 64:S48-52. 2006..This is especially clear given the complex nature of the causes of obesity and approaches for treatment...
- An overview of the safety of sucraloseV Lee Grotz
McNeil Nutritionals, LLC, 601 Office Center Dr, Fort Washington, PA 19034, USA
Regul Toxicol Pharmacol 55:1-5. 2009..The collective evidence supports the conclusion that the ingredient, sucralose, is safe for use in food and that the sucralose-mixture product, Granulated SPLENDA No Calorie Sweetener, is also safe for its intended use...
- Biological variation of glycohemoglobinCurt Rohlfing
University of Missouri School of Medicine, Columbia, MO 65212, USA
Clin Chem 48:1116-8. 2002
- Dental considerations in sucralose useIrwin D Mandel
Columbia University School of Dental and Oral Surgery, New York, NY, USA
J Clin Dent 13:116-8. 2002..Thus, when used to replace sugar, both sucralose and the tested sucralose-based sweeteners may be useful in the dietary management of caries...
- Sucralose and migraineV Lee Grotz
Headache 48:164-5. 2008