Affiliation: Johnson and Johnson Pharmaceutical Research and Development
- Cytotoxic G-rich oligodeoxynucleotides: putative protein targets and required sequence motifAmber Goodchild
Johnson and Johnson Research Pty Ltd, Eveleigh, NSW, 1430, Australia
Nucleic Acids Res 35:4562-72. 2007....
- Dz13, a DNAzyme targeting c-jun, induces off-target cytotoxicity in endothelial cells with features of nonapoptotic programmed cell deathMary Margaret Gozar
Johnson and Johnson Research Pty Limited, Eveleigh, New South Wales, 1430, Australia
Oligonucleotides 18:257-68. 2008....
- Primary leukocyte screens for innate immune agonistsAmber Goodchild
Johnson and Johnson Research Pty Ltd, Strawberry Hills NSW, Australia
J Biomol Screen 14:723-30. 2009..These assays are highly sensitive and provide a physiologically relevant system for the identification of a broad range of immunostimulant agents...
- Interfering ribonucleic acids that suppress expression of multiple unrelated genesToby Passioura
Johnson and Johnson Research Pty Ltd, Sydney, Australia
BMC Biotechnol 9:57. 2009..We have investigated the possibility of using a single short synthetic duplex RNA to suppress the expression of VEGF-A and ICAM-1; genes implicated in the progression of ocular neovascular diseases such as diabetic retinopathy...
- The DNAzymes Rs6, Dz13, and DzF have potent biologic effects independent of catalytic activityLaurent Rivory
Johnson and Johnson Research Pty, Ltd, Eveleigh, NSW, 1430, Australia
Oligonucleotides 16:297-312. 2006..These data reveal that the biologic activity of several published DNAzymes is not mediated through the catalytic degradation of target mRNA...
- Sequence determinants of innate immune activation by short interfering RNAsAmber Goodchild
Johnson and Johnson Research Pty Ltd, Strawberry Hills, NSW, Australia
BMC Immunol 10:40. 2009....